Not sure what to title this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinglaser

Hey everyone,
Ive been putting off posting this for as long as I could, but I think its time. Some of you may have noticed that Ive been gone since June, and haven't really been active since May. The reason for this is I began at university this year (at the end of June), but I'm a freshman with junior status. The combination of adjusting to campus life and taking harder classes than most freshman just gave me no time, and throw in there spending time with friends at school.. I just had no time over the summer to come online, except on weekends for a few minutes to buy items and/or throw together a quick room idea I had. And the more time I spent offline, the less I felt like I wanted to log on.
So.. I'm not really sure where to go from here. I don't want to say I'm quitting, because I want to think Ill log on to see people or build rooms or whatever sometimes, but at the same time, I'm not sure if I will end up doing that or not. I guess only more time will tell if this is a "see you later" thread, or an "I'm quitting" thread (hence the title).
But in any case, the last almost two years (has it really already been two years..?) on this game brought back some great memories, and gave me some amazing new ones, along with great friends. I'm gonna tag a few people who pop into my mind, but if I don't tag you, its just because I'm typing this in a hurry.
Anyway, thanks for reading this, and hopefully this isn't a complete farewell!
P.S. If you'd like a way to contact me, shoot me a PM.

Kinglaser

love you matty <3
Love you too Erni <3
Enjoy college dude! I'll see you on snapchat(:
Will do! Message me more often, cause I rarely seem to send out snaps anymore unless people send me one first
NOOOOOO!!!!!! I forbid it :cry: good luck with school, you'll forever be one of my best online friends. I'll miss you :halcyon:
Ill miss you too <3 You have me on SC though, so Im always just a picture away!
Matt no!!!!!!!!!! I understand needing to focus on college though. Good luck!
My classes are harder than Im used to, so I need all the focus I can get :um:

cutecutemomo

I'm going to miss you so much!! thank you for the memories & your funny jokes that made always made me laugh :''([DOUBLEPOST=1441307528][/DOUBLEPOST]"made always made"

Kinglaser

I'm going to miss you so much!! thank you for the memories & your funny jokes that made always made me laugh :''([DOUBLEPOST=1441307528][/DOUBLEPOST]"made always made"
I'll send you some jokes. I think they're funny, but I sent ten of them to my friend to make him laugh, and no pun in ten did.
:\ isn't tagged even though im your signature.
You're so special you font even need tagging, that's why you're in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.