NPC doesn't work, just happened today for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug

same here

OstrichJockey

Ditto.

No NPC credits either. Everything's loading real slow, I can't ride for SITs pins anymore, everyone's a swirl in the Fantasy Courtyard for 5+ minutes and counting.

Ever since the Fireworks Classics update, MyVMK Experience has crashed an absurd amount of times.

Perhaps Amy is brewing something extra magical?

QueenCinderella

Same here as well.
I also cannot get into a queue for the Street Party Music Game, but I can still enter the Mixing Room. I'm assuming this problem started at the same time as the NPCs stopped working so I'm including it here.

Lately I've been having issues with the NPC's where sometimes the pop up of what they say comes up but not the message with credits, but my credit amount does go up. If the message does pop up, sometimes after doing it twice, it's not always right away but yesterday it was working fine for me when I did it, actually perfectly since a few days ago. Just now I tried and no text bubble, no credit message, or credits dispensed to me. RIP 125 credits

Could Gator Waiter be coming back and just has all the other NPC's super hyped to the point they can't talk or give us free money? Stay tuned for the next NPC Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.