NPC doesn't work, just happened today for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I just logged on and I'm experiencing the same issue.

OstrichJockey

On top of this, is the game super laggy for everyone else as well? I swear I have freezed at least 25 times!
YES! But only when I play via MyVMK Experience. Each update seems to make my Mac version run even slower (it now takes 3 - 4 times longer for the game to load up; rooms take just as long, if they bother to load up at all).

When I use VirtualBox, I can get on the Fantasyland Courtyard rides without any problems and there's no swirling avatar issues. A shame my mouse doesn't work too well on this PC version -- I feel like I'm playing Fireworks Classic with a pirate hook.

:D

Tohrukun

hahaha im dying :giggle:

i dont use myvmk experience though and im having problems - i have mac osx mountain lion (i saved myself by being too lazy to install mavericks haha :twist:)

and yeah the game in general has been acting weird for me-just now for the host event, i tried entering when the queue was at nine and it brought me to a black screen so i clicked on the map and then after a few seconds it brought me to the queue screen - #186. i was like "ok, not too bad" and click on the fastpass button-the little window doesnt show up. i assumed it "fell behind the map" as it does sometimes, so i entered a random public room-no window. i had to enter the room again, and luckily got #206.
ive also been having some minor issues with the game - anyone else getting the big text glitch?

Last edited:

OstrichJockey

i dont use myvmk experience though and im having problems - i have mac osx mountain lion (i saved myself by being too lazy to install mavericks haha :twist:)
Lucky you, I made the mistake of upgrading from Snow Leopard to Yosemite to "speed things up" - Bad Idea Bear! :lol:

yeah the game in general has been acting weird for me-just now for the host event, i tried entering when the queue was at nine and it brought me to a black screen so i clicked on the map and then after a few seconds it brought me to the queue screen - #186. i was like "ok, not too bad" and click on the fastpass button-the little window doesnt show up. i assumed it "fell behind the map" as it does sometimes, so i entered a random public room-no window. i had to enter the room again, and luckily got #206.
ive also been having some minor issues with the game - anyone else getting the big text glitch?
I've noticed this exact same glitch (it takes 2 - 3 tries for the disappearing queue screen to pop up and *stick*) for the past month, but I've always chalked that up to a minor bugaboo. I don't mind landing at #200 - 400 in the queue because my spotty connection guarantees an automatic last place :lol:

I'm just happy I can login at this point. Although that has been exceedingly difficult lately :D

Status
Not open for further replies.