NVM PROF. SMARTYBUNZ IS A LIFESAVER AND MY TECH ISSUE IS GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tohrukun

the problem wasnt always this bad, but now its gotten to the point where it takes hours for me to get on the game because i repeatedly dc loop which often results in me giving up trying to get on :rage:

i havent been able to log on once this week because of the issue, and its stressing me out too much. idk if its my laptop or my internet connection, but the problem has worsened recently :ugh: :surrender:

so i guess its best i take a short break! im bummed i wont be able to finish my quest or play the wonderful ones people have been making but hopefully ill be back soon :please:

where do i install myvmkpal for mac
i think its telling me to download myvmkexperience
http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/myvmk-experience-os-x-mavericks-and-yosemite.34775/[DOUBLEPOST=1454706531][/DOUBLEPOST]click that and do what u think will be best for your puter! just make sure u erase all ur junk u have now anything involving myvmk and then do it all new again with this link[DOUBLEPOST=1454706596][/DOUBLEPOST]in that link will show u what u have to do! but try it forreals

Tohrukun

oh ok good![DOUBLEPOST=1454706942][/DOUBLEPOST]i use windows so hopefully u get somewhere good! :D
ASDAJKLJFADLSKJADKL IT WORKED ON THE FIRST TRY OMG THANK YOU

ASDAJKLJFADLSKJADKL IT WORKED ON THE FIRST TRY OMG
but the window keeps following my cursor welp
lol i cant click on the map

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.