Odds from the Sword in the Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDep

Forever Awkward
I've opened thousands of SITS over my time on this game. In my personal case odds worked out as 1/8 to pull anything and 1/150 for Ultra's. 1k SITS and no ultra is rough though, I've been there and it sucks.

It happens to me every time I try to pull. The odds just are not fair and need to be changed. Think of the new players like they haven't got a chance. Plus the odds with keys are great. I see more gold chest items won than ultra SITS pins.

SunshinyCashew

The Real Fakes of Calabasas
Okay I get the frustration with the sits, but it evens out. Sometimes I use 800 sits pins to get the ultra and also I have use 200 sits to get the ultra. I have just gotten to the point to where it is just a game and I don't expect too much from it

Think of the new players like they haven't got a chance.
I feel like this is a poor argument. I once pulled an ultra using only two SITS pins a few months ago. Completely random. New players have the same odds as everyone else.

I do understand your frustration though. Getting a thousand SITS pins takes a LOT of work even if you're just typing a code in every few minutes. It's just coming terms with the fact that no matter how much time you can put into this game, nothing is guaranteed when it's all chance. That's just the way it's programmed. I really hope you have better luck in the coming weeks though!!

shel050

haha I've been gone for like a year, and I'm shocked that this is still a problem. I ended up quitting bc I felt like it took so much effort to get these rare items (especially at the time with all the crate events, it was just crazy) and I got really frustrated. Unfortunate ):

The odds haven't changed in quite some time. Unfortunately, it's RNG so the odds are random on every pull. We can look into it to see if it needs tweaked, but i'm going to go ahead and close this for now

Status
Not open for further replies.