OG VMK music

hi guys, I have no idea if anyone is going to have any idea of what I'm talking about but I'm going to go for it. okay when OG vmk closed down, they had these like music tracks that you could have and listen to. they had the music from the rooms and there was this one track like probably the first track, where it was all of the room music mixed together. I believe it started with the map music and then it had the "ALL ABOARD" mixed in and it flowed so nicely. I had it downloaded on an old computer and I can't access those anymore. if you guys don't think I'm insane after this post, does anyone even know what I am talking about. :cry:

wow, I looked through that stuff and it was pretty neat, especially the picture of the old home screen made me feel a few things. so I looked in sounds and I don't think it was exactly what I was looking for but it's sooooo close. it's one track that just has everything mixed together all nicey nice.

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028
wow, I looked through that stuff and it was pretty neat, especially the picture of the old home screen made me feel a few things. so I looked in sounds and I don't think it was exactly what I was looking for but it's sooooo close. it's one track that just has everything mixed together all nicey nice.
Ugh, and I feel like I remember hearing it somewhere too. Someone must know.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ugh, and I feel like I remember hearing it somewhere too. Someone must know.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
that's what I'm saying, someone somewhere has to have it. I'm sure you have heard it before. I figured this would be the place to ask. I've done google searches for it and nothing.

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028
that's what I'm saying, someone somewhere has to have it. I'm sure you have heard it before. I figured this would be the place to ask. I've done google searches for it and nothing.
I remember a page someone linked to called something like "OST Remastered" in which many of the room musics were available and remixed. Ring a bell for anyone?