Old-timer recently returned!

ghostbox

IGN: Ghostvial
Hi everyone!

I'm an old-school VMKer who came along at the start of myVMK and hasn't been around for... oh man, dare I say it.... 5 years or so? I've recently dived back in and am loving it, but also extremely overwhelmed by all the new and incredible items!
I used to collect costumes and am so daunted, but ready to start collecting again...

I'm kind of shy in game and a little intimidated, but do say hi!

In game name: Ghostvial

Bug

WELCOME BACK!! Yeah there are a ton of new items, we have very talented graphic artists!! You can sell the ash for 50 credits each or you can wear them as a pin!

MsAnne

VMK Original
Welcome back! And there’s no such thing as a noob question. Feel free to ask all the questions you’d like, no matter how silly they feel. I see that the lovely Bug has already answered you’re question, so I won’t worry about it.
The community is really amazing and welcoming! Feel free to reach out if you need help! ❤️

PowerGirl

hi :) welcome back! I also joined in 2014 and have been on and off, but I'm online a lot now for obvious reasons. Feel free to say hi in game!

SamiDawne85

Probably bored or anxious
Welcome back!! I'm an og vmk player as well, but just recently joined myvmk and so happy to discover this happy spot on the internet!! I'm super shy in-game, but trying to be more social, my ign is SamiDawne2319, if we ever come across definitely say hi!! :wave:

ghostbox

Awww, thanks for all the lovely welcomes!! You guys are so awesome and friendly! I'm already quickly becoming dangerously obsessed with playing, hope to see you all in game!

ghostbox

Welcome back to the game <3
Thank you both!

Another question if you guys don't mind:
I'm still familiarizing myself with all the new items (so many cute things, ahh!) Is there a directory or the like somewhere of images of items? I know that's probably a big ask, but I see some trade forums that incorporate images and I'm wondering if they're pulling from somewhere or just screenshots from their own inventory?

Thanks guys!

Welcome back :) in game if you type ::discordtrade in the chatbox a popup will come up that will let you search, it's not updated with newer items but you'll find a lot in there, you can also look at past newsletters for weekly releases.

Aly R.

always_a_dreamer
welcome back! hope you are enjoying the game. if you see me around feel free to add me, I'm always_a_dreamer in game <3