Old VMK player, returning after 10 years.

Mx. Ryden

Hello lovely people! It's been far too long!

I started VMK's first month and played through to the last closing minute. The game and especially the friends I had meant a ton to me back then. Here I am nearly 25 and rediscovering this magical kingdom revived and it's a whirlwind of awesome nostalgia. So first and foremost a humongous Thank You!!! to the staff who brought it back and have been working hard to keep the magic alive!

Umm I don't really know what much to say otherwise! I know it'll take me a spell to get used to the minigames again (I used to rock, what happened haha, my pirating skills be poor, arg) as well as the game, learning values and especially figuring out what's different from the og game (not gonna lie, First thing I looked for were hidden mickeys, after much digging on forums realized they aren't here yet lol). I'm still in slight mourning over the loss of all my old pins and stuff (rip my stitch hat, gl getting that again .-.) but it'll be pretty fun to start collecting again! I have random questions here and there, will post them when I figure out where exactly I should.

I'm somewhat of a shy bean so if you see me in-game feel free to strike up a convo and/or add me, I miss the friends and fun times just as much as collecting everything I can possibly get my hands on. :) I'm on a lot as of the past 3 days since I started and at odd hours (also on TTR which I rediscovered last month if anyone also plays), so I'll be around :D

IGN: MxRyden

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff

I started VMK's first month and played through to the last closing minute. The game and especially the friends I had meant a ton to me back then. Here I am nearly 25 and rediscovering this magical kingdom revived and it's a whirlwind of awesome nostalgia. So first and foremost a humongous Thank You!!! to the staff who brought it back and have been working hard to keep the magic alive!

Umm I don't really know what much to say otherwise! I know it'll take me a spell to get used to the minigames again (I used to rock, what happened haha, my pirating skills be poor, arg) as well as the game, learning values and especially figuring out what's different from the og game (not gonna lie, First thing I looked for were hidden mickeys, after much digging on forums realized they aren't here yet lol). I'm still in slight mourning over the loss of all my old pins and stuff (rip my stitch hat, gl getting that again .-.) but it'll be pretty fun to start collecting again! I have random questions here and there, will post them when I figure out where exactly I should.

I'm somewhat of a shy bean so if you see me in-game feel free to strike up a convo and/or add me, I miss the friends and fun times just as much as collecting everything I can possibly get my hands on. :) I'm on a lot as of the past 3 days since I started and at odd hours (also on TTR which I rediscovered last month if anyone also plays), so I'll be around :D

Welcome aboard! ♥

Welcome! I also played original VMK! I was in middle school and would wake up really early and play until I went to bed Lol... Decided to google it one day to show my friends and discovered myVMK! If you see me around add me as a friend!

-ditz

Mx. Ryden

Thank you both! :)

@ditz haha same, i remember being in guest lines for host events with no fast passes for Hours, I may have grown but my patience hasn't! Nice to see you can now wait And play hah :)

spacedogmike

Happy to have you! I remember how excited I was when I found the game last year and here I am still play religiously! if you have any questions or need help feel free to pm me!! welcome back!! :)

Mx. Ryden

@spacedogmike Thank you, will keep it in mind! I will likely be playing avidly for as long as it's open, haha! I know it's been 2 months and I'm still re-addicted to Toontown xP I nearly cried when I found this the other night, ended up staying up until 7am accidentally because I was too blown away and trying to look up and figure out how the heck to to things anymore hah!

Mx. Ryden

Thank you all I already have felt quite welcome my first week on, it's nice to be back, really does feel like VMK :)

Charm

I am also an OG player & Just found MyVMK at the beginning of September! :trade: I traded you the mickey ears, however, if you would like to see more of my doubles to trade I would gladly be willing to show you/sell to you! Hope to help however I can! :) I should have added you when we traded! Welcome to MyVMK :swoon:

Mx. Ryden

I am also an OG player & Just found MyVMK at the beginning of September! :trade: I traded you the mickey ears, however, if you would like to see more of my doubles to trade I would gladly be willing to show you/sell to you! Hope to help however I can! :) I should have added you when we traded! Welcome to MyVMK :swoon:
Oh nice you're relatively new too haha! Welcome back both of us ;p Sure on the doubles i'm up to see whatcha got :) and no worries I'll add you when I see you around! Thanks again!