Only You Can Comment On Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark

10 mins late to everything
Is there a way to make a thread and I can only comment on it? I want to keep it closed but I do not want to archive it (this is for subsection Trading Post btw!)

even when i ask nicely not to comment on the thread everywhere i can... PEOPLE STILL CANT READ :)

Is there a way to make a thread and I can only comment on it? I want to keep it closed but I do not want to archive it (this is for subsection Trading Post btw!)

even when i ask nicely not to comment on the thread everywhere i can... PEOPLE STILL CANT READ :)
Hi @mark! If you'd like it so no one can post on your thread you can close it by going to "Thread Tools", and unchecking the "Open" box. You can always open it again by rechecking the box, and commenting whenever you please! The thread will not be sent to the Archives unless nothing has been posted in it for 30 days. Hope this helps! :)

mark

10 mins late to everything
Hi @mark! If you'd like it so no one can post on your thread you can close it by going to "Thread Tools", and unchecking the "Open" box. You can always open it again by rechecking the box, and commenting whenever you please! The thread will not be sent to the Archives unless nothing has been posted in it for 30 days. Hope this helps! :)
thank you so much :hearts::hug: it put me in such recoil to see people comment especially when i asked them not to!

Status
Not open for further replies.