Open Mic Laugh Floor

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Hello Humans!

I’m your monster of ceremonies, StandOut.

Come join in on the wonderful, and some terrible, joke telling! The floor will be open as long as there is need for laughter power!

Considering doing a comedy contest type of game. Let me know if this is something you’d be interested in and we can set up times!

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
20B27F9E-B32D-4F5D-9F49-A8B37444D241.jpeg

Competition Rules:
All jokes must be appropriate.
Try not to repeat others jokes :)
You have 2 min each to say your jokes. Think about your wait time when telling jokes!
If you choose to participate, you must be present no later than 7:15 with intent to participate.
If you want to play, come in and say so. Max of 10 contestants due to time constraints and judging.
Audience members will be randomly chosen as judges (3 total). This will be a secret chosen by me prior to starting. Their rating from 1-10 will be added up for your score. All members of the audience will give a rating and be involved!
If their is a tie (which is possible with so many funny people) there will be one tie breaking joke each. Audience will then choose the winner.

First Prize: 3k
Second Prize: 1k
Third Prize: 500c

Last edited:

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
See above for contest tonight! Will update if time needs to change. All depends on the fam tonight.[DOUBLEPOST=1522191834][/DOUBLEPOST]Contest happening in 5 minutes y'all! Rules and prizes posted above. Sorry I know it has not been the amount of time needed to post again, but I'm just too excited!! Forgive me, Staff.

Last edited:

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Hello Again Humans!

Our first contest, attempt 2, will be happening tonight from 5-6 EST.
See above for details. 3k prize involved for first place :) Not a lot but the experience is fun!
Hope to see you there![DOUBLEPOST=1522444822][/DOUBLEPOST]Happening now... need 5 people to be here to even start.

Last edited:

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Congrats to Brianaballarina for winning the first ever Open Mic Contest! The jokes were great!

I can host more, but I need more people there at the start time. The more interest shown, the bigger the prizes can be! :) Thanks to all who came to be a part of the audience as well!

A new rule may have to be that when you're an audience member, you are not trying to sell or trade... The excess speech bubbles can ruin the jokes and there are plenty of auction/trade rooms available :)