Orange Ears

Would you like to see Orange Ears in the game?

• Yes

Votes: 57 64.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Doesn't Matter

Votes: 22 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need these. Orange is my favorite color. I waited and waited and waited for them to be released in the first VMK but was denied. They are the ONLY thing I want more than anything else in the game. Please please please put them in the game.

That's all. Thanks! :D

I think it would be cool if every account that participates during the beta phase received orange mickey ears as a thanks. :D
There are not enough "likes" in the world for this, Ashuri. But make it active accounts. Like, people that play more than a couple times a week.

It's certainly possible! :)

(Taken from the stats.myvmk.com page)
I've seen them on a Staff members head. We had a discussion last night about them. He asked what they could possibly be released for and the ideas of "Autumn Mickey Ears" or "Thanksgiving Mickey Ears" were brought up. Being that orange is certainly a primary color in fall foliage. I thought it was a pretty darn good way to get them introduced into the game. Now, I suppose, all we need is someone to actually listen to us. Which, of course, is way easier said than done. :p

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I've seen them on a Staff members head. We had a discussion last night about them. He asked what they could possibly be released for and the ideas of "Autumn Mickey Ears" or "Thanksgiving Mickey Ears" were brought up. Being that orange is certainly a primary color in fall foliage. I thought it was a pretty darn good way to get them introduced into the game. Now, I suppose, all we need is someone to actually listen to us. Which, of course, is way easier said than done. :p
I love that idea as well! I had gold ears in VMK, having orange ones would be pretty awesome. :) And in time for fall is a great way to do it!

Yes, that would be great! I don't think they should be a crates item though as there are already rare hats that everyone is having a hard enough time finding! But it would be a perfect gift, especially around this time.

Yes, that would be great! I don't think they should be a crates item though as there are already rare hats that everyone is having a hard enough time finding! But it would be a perfect gift, especially around this time.
colored ears (but not like gold or silver) that aren't staff ears could be cool non rare crate items or in between the non-rare and gold-level rare.

They were probably denied for a reason.

FlameLegend

I looked it up and apparently the Orange Mickey Ears were in fact released. During VMK's Topsy Turvy Toontown Quest. Released: April 22, 2008
and Retired: May 1, 2008.

If you look in the following picture you can see that users indeed have the orange ears.