Origin of Your Username?

BuddyByte

Legendary Hero
I've seen many interesting and unique usernames while on VMK and MyVMK, and I've always wondered what inspired people to choose them. I thought it might be fun to share the origins of our usernames, and what they mean, if anything!

My username, BuddyByte, started with my beloved cat. When I first started VMK, I was around 11 or 12, and I loved this cat so much I wanted my in game username to be Buddy, his name. Much to my disappointment, "Buddy" was already taken, so I had to choose from the name suggestions list that was provided. Among these was, of course, BuddyByte, and I've liked it so much that I've decided to use it again almost 6 years later.

What's your story? :)

I have no clue how my character got it's name! My friend made it in-park during the vmk days and I just decided to use the same username here.

Sharks

One of my favorite bands (Alexisonfire) has a song called "Sharks and Danger" that I love, and I often use it as my username for things. I thought it was pretty long for a VMK username though, so I shortened it to "Sharks".

Everyone always asks me if I'm from Cincinnati, but I'm not Lol.
I chose Comicnati because nati was an old childhood nickname and comic because I like reading comics :D
I couldn't leave that name behind in VMK it was a part of me that I loved so that's why I kept it <3

Jasmine

I was LittleSmartJazz in VMK. It was like the first choice that came up when I was creating my avatar, and I thought it was cute, so I went with it xD.

And as for MyVMK... Jasmine's my name, lol.

When I originally joined, I was younger and never liked my actual name. So I picked AnnieBananie instead, and I decided to stick with my old username for MyVMK. xD

I was at first Narnialucygirl, and VMK made me change it. I picked that because I loved Narnia. Than when i changed it to Vegetable, i decided to because it was random & i figured no one would have thought of it

PIGGIESARECOOL

in 2nd grade...(when i first played vmk) i had read the book Charlotte's web...and it basically made me obsessed with pigs...Sooo Ya!

bobsbestgame

When I first joined vmk anytime I played the server wouldn't let me log in to the same username once I'd logged off. So I just kept on and kept on making new log ins. When I joined I would just use the random name generator everytime. Bobsbestgame was the first name that let me ever log back in again! So I use it for EVERYTHING now.

BuddyByte

Legendary Hero
When I first joined vmk anytime I played the server wouldn't let me log in to the same username once I'd logged off. So I just kept on and kept on making new log ins. When I joined I would just use the random name generator everytime. Bobsbestgame was the first name that let me ever log back in again! So I use it for EVERYTHING now.

Looks like it might be a lucky username haha :D

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I used to like the Houston Astros circa 2005. I made aceastrofan originally during the Astros playoff run

kalyee

kalyee was the first VMK character I created and the name was a typo of Kaylee, a friend I had over at the time whose name I decided to use when I couldn't think of one myself. After a few months of playing it stuck, and I can't imagine my VMK moniker being anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elle

I was Susany131 on the original vmk, because at the time, since I was young my mother did not want me to use my real name in anything at all if I was on the internet, lol... So I decided to just use Susany since Susan is one of my favorite names, but it was taken so I added the "y" lol. Now here I kept it but just Susany.
While my real name is Elle, LOL. It confuses people a lot, but I could care less.

I was Susany131 on the original vmk, because at the time, since I was young my mother did not want me to use my real name in anything at all if I was on the internet, lol... So I decided to just use Susany since Susan is one of my favorite names, but it was taken so I added the "y" lol. Now here I kept it but just Susany.
While my real name is Elle, LOL. It confuses people a lot, but I could care less.
Oh! I was wondering where "Susany" came from! When we added each other on Skype I was confused. lol

mark

10 mins late to everything
Well might be funny because if you knew Jimmy Neutron you'd know Nick, he was the "cool dude" and I wanted to be "cool" and tried Nick but obviously did not work, so me in my Childish trait, I decided to have a y so I did nicky_nick_nick because nicky sounds feminine and nicky_nick doesn't have the rhythm but nicky_nick_nick does :D then when VMK closed I played VFK to fill the void which kind of did for about 2 years and so... I had that name and then I was addicted to Harry Potter and Avatar and me wanting to be a
"water bender" o god I changed my title to Wizardly_Water_Bend. What is with me and these undascorez. Okay... so my favorite color then became green and liked neon green soooooo I changed it to NeonForEon didn't work so then... NeonEon (something normal). Then my discovery for The Hunger Games and came overly Obsessed and so after many requests one worked... Which was... Capitol_Boy :)

*i had like 5 other titles, I was a dynamic :U*