Oswald Ears

Monorail said:
THE COUNSEL OF MONORAIL CONDONES THIS.
Please tell me you have several miniature monorails in your room that you discuss matters with - because that would complete the mental image I have for you right now X3

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Try to make it for the game and then submit your idea for it! There was some thread going around that Amy posted in talking about items that were never made for VMK that players can make and submit for the community to vote on for it to be added.

I'm working on Oswald ears. These aren't rendered yet this is just a screenshot from within the 3d modeling program.

I just want your feedback. Are those ears too weird? Should I make them thinner?

Oswald

I'm working on Oswald ears. These aren't rendered yet this is just a screenshot from within the 3d modeling program.

I just want your feedback. Are those ears too weird? Should I make them thinner?
Yeah, the need to be thinner, and more round at the top, and i think just a tad bit longer.

Someone already said it, but they need to be a tad bit longer and thinner. But excellent work so far. Just checking, but they're not gonna stay blue are they?