Past Disney Attractions or Epcot Month

S_Stitch

I think there should be a month surrounding either of these themes

1. Past Disney attractions,
There can be trivia, a ride through of an old attraction like 20000 leagues, a horizons type game or others from past Disney attractions. For SITS or blind bags there could be tombstones with the date they closed and the ride logo and there could be different ride vehicles and decor about the rides. For HnS, different shirts and hats could be given out, ex: a buzzy on a shoulder or a Maelstrom shirt and more.

2. Epcot theme
I like Epcot so there should be a month for me to enjoy. :) have a test track like game, Soarin ride through, Epcot trivia about the pavilions and some furniture from different pavilions, Living with the land, spaceship earth and more. Have pins for different Epcot mascots like buzzy, figment, the three caballeros and more. Also have different Disney characters in front of *their pavilion*pins or win them in blind bags. For HnS make different shirts that represent each pavilion symbol or hats that represent different Epcot attractions. For SITS, have 2 pins of figment at each festival (food and wine, flower and garden, festival of the arts) doing different things.

Obviously I have more ideas and if you want me to elaborate I am glad to.

If you support feel free to like this post, comment or add on with anymore suggestions!

Let’s make either (or both) of my month theme ideas happen! :)