Pathfinder Rules

Shadowofumbreon

So I'm trying to learn pathfinder for my friend and I'm totally confused right now. Does anyone know how to dumb it down for a noob?

Filter

push did 9/11
What do you need help with? Have you played any other tabletop RPG's? I'm not super knowledgeable with pathfinder but I've been playing it weekly for the last few months.

Shadowofumbreon

What do you need help with? Have you played any other tabletop RPG's? I'm not super knowledgeable with pathfinder but I've been playing it weekly for the last few months.
This would be my first time playing a tabletop rpg it’s the basic rules to get started is what I’m having trouble with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Filter

push did 9/11
This would be my first time playing a tabletop rpg it’s the basic rules to get started is what I’m having trouble with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(If your entire group is new I recommend starting with Dungeons and Dragons 5e. My first one was pathfinder and it was way too overwhelming for me to actually enjoy it.)
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/ is a really good pathfinder wiki. Just stick to the stuff from the core rulebook. I'd also recommend starting with a non-caster. Their character creation page is really helpful. There are also a bunch of great phone apps that let you have quick access spells and other stuff. The community at r/pathfinder_rpg on reddit can be really helpful if you want to ask this question there. But honestly the best way to learn an RPG for the first time is by playing it.

Shadowofumbreon

Thank you this Wednesday will be the game. Hopefully everything goes well.