People that hate the game, leave, and then come back...

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Okay, so to anyone that has ever left because liked the game but had stuff going on so they had to leave, or if you liked the game but not the people, I'm in no way talking about you. Who I'm talking to is the people that just hate on the game, the staff, everyone and their mother on the forums, but yet stick around, or say they're leaving but never... EVERRR leave!

Like honestly, if you hate the game and the people here so much you aren't doing us a favor by sticking around. I just look at you and go.
Like don't be such a lemon lol. Or if you do leave you come back as if you have nothing going on in your life.

And I'm sorry if this seems rude to some of you, but I'm sick of having people that couldn't give a toss about anyone or anything around here.

InfinityFay

I understand where you're coming from.
Honestly, I don't get why people need the attention of leaving and coming back.
Tell a few of your friends in private and leave.
And then come back in private.

Guitar

I like to think of it this way: A lot of people are very bored. They have nothing better to do or say to someone. So, they make a thread saying they're leaving.. or, they say they think they'll be leaving. Then, the person comes back...acts if nothing happened. The cycle continues on and on. People will keep saying those things until there's a rule set in place for them to no longer be able to do that. Which, there really should be a rule about having no leaving threads. Just like on many other forums on the internet that have the same rules for their members.

People who are always bored are boring people. Let 'em wallow in their misery.

Ranch

I think forum staff should do away with the practice of making quitting/leaving threads. it does nothing to promote the efforts of our hosts, nobody cares beyond what they can get from the quitter.. and as we all know, they never leave.

Forum ban quitters, they want to leave/ attention? Show them the door.

Who cares, just ignore it. They want attention and you're delivering it to them by posting/reacting.

It's whatever. Whether they decide to leave or return doesn't concern me so. If they're going to act like an ********, I'm not going to take them seriously anyway. Have better things to think about.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member