Peppermint's New & Improved Chibi Characters!

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
Peppermint's New & Improved Chibi Characters!

[size=-1] Hey all! I'm back again! I've found a new really cute chibi character maker online, so I've decided to open a new shop for these ones! Note: for those who are still waiting on your chibi's from my previous thread, I will be giving you 1 free ticket to receive a chibi from this design, unless of course you still want the old one. Anyhow, on the bottom of this post, I will have a status bar indicating wether or not I am currently open for requests or closed, so make sure to check that status bar before requesting! Lastly, my last thread seemed to be quite popular, and it became quite hard for me to keep up with all of the requests due to school, so this time I will be charging a small service fee (via game) to do these chibi's.

Service fees include:
One chibi w/name- 3k credit spree
One chibi w/name and animation- 4k credit spree
Two or more chibi's w/name & animation- 5k to 10k depending on requirements (in this case the 10k must be in the form of a gift card)

Your chibi will come out similar to the one that is currently in my signature.[/size]

[size=-1]
Character(s) Desired for Chibi (Please Include Picture):
Word/Name Beside Chibi:
Font Desired:
Size of Chibi [Extra Small, Small, Medium(this is the size of mine), Large]:
Brushes/Animation (bouncing chibi, etc):
[/size]

[size=+2]Current Status: Open 2 Slots Available[/size]

Current Requests:
Hipstahh - Completed
Phillitup - Completed
JAYY - Completed
xxvanexx - Completed
TheLittleMermaid - In Progress

---------------------------
Completed Chibi's!

Last edited:
Character Desired for Chibi (please include a picture):
Word/Name Beside Chibi: Hipstahh
Font Desired: The font chu has now looks cute C: as for the color purple like mah superhero pantsz
Additional (brushes): OH AND HEY CAN U LIKE MAKE COSMO AND WANDA FROM FAIRLY ODD PARENTS STANDING NEXT TO MY CHIBI? I just really lovethat show omg ohhh and for the sig you know how you like have snowflakes whaaale i dont rlly want snowflakes heh i just want something....sparkly and that moves C:

Size medium
O if the picture doesn't work with my avatars then just surprise me :D

Size Medium

you should link the source where you're making these chibis. you're not drawing them and there's no proper recognition of where they're coming from at the moment

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Word/Name Beside Chibi: philitup
Font Desired: New Roman
Size of Chibi [Extra Small, Small, Medium(this is the size of mine), Large]: Medium
Brushes/Animation (bouncing chibi, etc): It would be awesome if you could have me holding/wearing the Internet Championship belt, but if that's too hard it's fine.

But hey, thanks for doing these again, I think they're so cute!

xxvanexx

Word/Name Beside Chibi: xxvanexx
Font Desired: italic but like yours in purple please
Size of Chibi [Extra Small, Small, Medium(this is the size of mine), Large]: medium
Brushes/Animation (bouncing chibi, etc): um i like hearts or mickey ears or olaf next to me w.e you can do :) and for hair can you make my hair long and flowing in brown.

as for the free ticket i posted along time ago on your old chibi maker as well so i was wondering about the free ticket thing

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
Word/Name Beside Chibi: xxvanexx
Font Desired: italic but like yours in purple please
Size of Chibi [Extra Small, Small, Medium(this is the size of mine), Large]: medium
Brushes/Animation (bouncing chibi, etc): um i like hearts or mickey ears or olaf next to me w.e you can do :) and for hair can you make my hair long and flowing in brown.

as for the free ticket i posted along time ago on your old chibi maker as well so i was wondering about the free ticket thing

Yes you get the free ticket xxo

Word/Name Beside Chibi:The Little Mermaid
Font Desired: Daddys Girl
Size of Chibi [Extra Small, Small, Medium(this is the size of mine), Large]:Medium
Brushes/Animation (bouncing chibi, etc): None

I have a free ticket! :)

Last edited:

Jake

Hiya! I have a free ticket

Character(s) Desired for Chibi (Please Include Picture): http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/images/2/2f/DreamsCostumeMale.PNG Just a few changes: make the hair brown, cowboy pants and cowboy boots
Word/Name Beside Chibi: Jake
Font Desired: surprise me :) make the font color blue though
Size of Chibi [Extra Small, Small, Medium(this is the size of mine), Large]:Medium
Brushes/Animation (bouncing chibi, etc): None

Thanks so much!

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
Hey everyone! Just a heads up that I'm still doing these but I'm going to wait until the forums are slightly more back to normal before I continue

xxoo