Peter Pan Quest

Nicoleasaurus

Princess Nicole
Im about to go play it if i can omg

Ok so problem I ran into is if you have to go back and when you go back to the first room there's people not paying attention so then youre stuck on the ride and it KILLS your time... Literally I sat there for 5 minutes because they come in the room not active and then theres a line of people stuck on the ride.

Ok so problem I ran into is if you have to go back and when you go back to the first room there's people not paying attention so then youre stuck on the ride and it KILLS your time... Literally I sat there for 5 minutes because they come in the room not active and then theres a line of people stuck on the ride.
oh wow, okay. I'm usually in the room when people are playing the quest so I could fix the problem, and I didn't know people were still coming in while I was offline. Thanks for letting me know.

edit: I put some ride starts at the end so that you can get off the ride if someone is blocking you. At some point, I'll change up the quest so that you can return to the previous room more easily.

Last edited:
oh wow, okay. I'm usually in the room when people are playing the quest so I could fix the problem, and I didn't know people were still coming in while I was offline. Thanks for letting me know.

edit: I put some ride starts at the end so that you can get off the ride if someone is blocking you. At some point, I'll change up the quest so that you can return to the previous room more easily.
There were actually quite a few people there today while you were gone lol but me and another player ended up having to quit the quest and restarting because we got a question wrong and had to go back and there was someone at the line not paying attention. But I finished the quest! I'm not sure if he ever came back to finish or not though. But anyways great quest and lots of fun :)

I had just edited the quest to fix the line problem and make it easier to return to the previous room, and as I went to edit the room description, I crashed and somehow cleared the room. Oops. But everything seems to be working now!

Last edited:

Nicoleasaurus

Princess Nicole
I really liked it! I had a bit of trouble with some of the questions, but that's only because it's been forever since I've seen Peter Pan which kinda sucks bc I love it haha