Petition: Please let us randomly get keys from collecting shells.

Should random heart keys be awarded when collecting shells?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please let us get keys from shells. Currently, we can only get keys from NPCs, fireworks, and Jungle Cruise.

I suck at fireworks.. Can barely scrape 1,000. And Jungle Cruise isn't playable on my macbook. It won't let me go past Temple Room.

Also, I just prefer shells. I've spent 6 hours in shells before. We used to always be able to get keys from shells. Shells is the only place I get my credits except for NPCs which I only do about once per day. Shells is also currently the only social minigame.

Please please, let us get the new heart keys from shells. That is all I ask. Thank you.

Post your opinions: support or opposition below!

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Well, I don't play shells as much as you, but this does sound like a pretty neat idea. I'd say if they did make this a thing maybe have it as a 1 in 15 chance you'd get a key?

Well, I don't play shells as much as you, but this does sound like a pretty neat idea. I'd say if they did make this a thing maybe have it as a 1 in 15 chance you'd get a key?
It's always been a lot lower than those odds in the past when you could get keys from shells. Infact, I'm fine with low odds XD I just want it to be possible. Right now its a 0% chance. And it makes me feel excluded from this entire heart key event... :(

Also, no worries Czarcasm :D

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Though I do not play shells Amy we need to consider players that have disabilities that are unable to play fireworks or jungle cruise and get the need scores. Friendly shells is really the only way they get credits. So for those players as well as those who can not play do to computer issues they really need to be added. Thank you for your consideration.

Tohrukun

Though I do not play shells Amy we need to consider players that have disabilities that are unable to play fireworks or jungle cruise and get the need scores. Friendly shells is really the only way they get credits. So for those players as well as those who can not play do to computer issues they really need to be added. Thank you for your consideration.
I heard that shells might be removed from the game in 1.0, but if thats true, i think it should be reconsidered because of this point you just made :please:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I heard that shells might be removed from the game in 1.0, but if thats true, i think it should be reconsidered because of this point you just made :please:
It seems like they really (And I mean REALLY) want to kill the shells, it used to be 25 credits, then 15, now 10, and as you just said they could be gone.

With the opening of the Haunted Mansion and Music Mixer Game, I would think that this is very possible. Yes, it'll be removed from the Captain's Quest Quarters, but they're just going to move it over to the Nautilus Grotto and Shipwreck Graveyard rooms (like it was in the old VMK) since, by then, the Deep Sea Diving Magic should be available through Quests.

As for the keys, I really don't mind either way. If some people don't have much luck with the other games, I don't see why shells can't be a temporary option. (Of course, once POTC, HM, MM, and Checkers come around, this will be a different story).

So yeah. Why not? :)