Piano Improvisations

So hey, I was just messing around with a tune that was in my head. This recording was a spur of the moment thing I came up with in a few minutes. So it was all original improvisation by me though I admit not the best, apparently. I've always came up with random melodies and lyrics, but there has always been a disconnect between many and I almost always abandon my musical composition projects. However, I decided on giving this tune more work and seeing what happens if I give it some time this summer. You can tell it's very rough because of the lack of harmonic and melodic movement, no real rhythm/timing, sloppiness of the chord progressions and note changes. Yet there's something about it that I can't seem to shake off and let go in the trash. Feel free to listen and let me know what you think, I'll be working on more music this summer and in the future whenever I feel inspired. Lately I've experienced a lot of changes in my life and have had a lot on my mind. I feel this tune expresses that. I may or may not think of lyrics to accompany it, but not sure yet. Thanks for checking it out :)

Last edited:

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
A very well syncopated song. Of course the rhythm of the song needs to flow a bit better but I tell ya I got song ideas over the last 20 years and at least you are getting them out there. After playing piano since I was 6 I am very impressed. Keep it up :)