I am unsure of how pin trading works, but want to get into it. I have a few questions.

1. How do you know the value of the pins? Is it just a settled thing among players?
2. Are there collections? How do you know how many are in said collections?
3. Do the pins that get pulled from the sword ever come back or do I have to trade for them? What would I trade, since those pins can't be bought and must be pulled from the stone? Other stone-pulled pins?

Again, I know next to nothing except what I've learned from pin trading in real life.
If you have any info about pin trading you could share, that would be cool!

Last edited:
Depends on how the pin was obtained, was it for sale in shops, is it from a host event, is it from a crate, from the stone etc. Then depends on it's rarity, for example the sword in the stone pins, usually each month there is a new set of pins in the stone, some are common, one is rare and one is ultra rare. Same with pins in treasure chests, usually there is an ultra.

Most older pin sets contain 5 pins, in OG game 4 were buyable and one was a host prize. Now we have pin sets that have more than 5 pins in them.
Pins from sword are usually taken out at end of month and new ones are put in, they do not return. You can trade credits for them or other items of equal value that someone may be looking for.

General value, pins from host pin trading events are usually valued at 10k, pins from host hide and seek 10k (these values can change depending on the demand or lack of demand for a pin, or if a pin set is large and it's harder to get all the pins yourself )
Sword in the stone pins, the common pins are normall 500c -1k, rare and ultra probably 20k and +60k

for this month, Jane is the rare and the tiger I think is the ultra, Staff will sometimes let us know or players figure it out themselves on the first day they are in the stone, some players use over 100 sits at once so usually pretty easy to see which are the common

Last edited:

slinkydog

some people spend most of their time riding the rides to get the SITS pins or don't like the theme for the month so they save up for pins they like