Pirates Ride-A-Thon

Bimbette

Your #1 Bimb
Which ride was your fave? Which room was your fave. I personally like the Black Pearl ride by HOST_Schweetz and HOST_Padme, but my favorite room is HOST_Hathi's first room in HOST_Karru's Newgate ride.

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
Which ride was your fave? Which room was your fave. I personally like the Black Pearl ride by HOST_Schweetz and HOST_Padme, but my favorite room is HOST_Hathi's first room in HOST_Karru's Newgate ride.
so wait...is there like a hidden mickey or something i'm supposed to find on the rides? that's what I was told

All of them are awesome........it is difficult to pick a favorite. Good job ...............well done by all Hosts.

Last edited:

PudgeTheFish

*cough* And HOST_Violet on the Black Pearl Team :cape:

All of the hosts spent countless hours planning and building each room. Be sure to thank them and the staff members who are helping us keep an eye out for the ride-a-thon this weekend. :pirate2:
Honestly I liked all of em! I agree that EVERY room looked amazing and you could tell that a lot of time was spent on each and every room

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
All the HOSTS built such amazing rooms!
I had a very fun time riding through them and talking with you guys! :D
Thank you so much for taking time out of your days to host these ride-a-thons, it's really appreciated! :)
Can't wait to see you again tomorrow! :pirate2: