Player Appreciation

Oh goodness where do I start..
[MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] - You're honestly one of the best friends I have made on this game and especially over the last couple days I have no idea what I would do without you. You put up with my late night mental break downs & my random ideas yet somehow don't hate me yet, so yeah thanks for that darling.:halcyon:
[MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] - We had a rough start but I'm so glad that we are where we are now. You're such a sweet girl and I'm glad you trust me enough to talk with me when you need help & I know I can always come to you for advice or comfort when I need it.
[MENTION=3423]RachelMia[/MENTION] - girl i don't even know where to start. We have the weirdest conversations and I love them & you to death. You're literally perfect.
[MENTION=4119]Foustketeer[/MENTION] - You stole my eggs you butt head ): I don like you very much. jkjk you seem really cool and I'm glad we've started talking over the past few days
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] - I love you, your sassiness, and just everything about you so much. You aren't afraid to tell me the truth when I need it, but you also don't judge me for my mistakes and you're always there to help me feel better :halcyon:

I know I'm missing a whole lot of people here but its late and I'm tired so yeah...
All of you amazing people I talk to everyday, I love you all :halcyon:

Cat

Oh boy
[MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] Thank you for being an amazing boyfriend and best friend, and lifting me up when I'm at my lowest. I don't know where I would be without you. I'm definitely one lucky girl (:
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] My pet Shrimp <3 You're one of my bestest friends ever and I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything in the world, you always know how to cheer me up <3
[MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION] Katiekatiekate, you're also legit one of the most amazing friends ever, and I'm thankful to of met you. You me and Jenny have plenty of adventures to look forward to in the future <3
[MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] You're the best papa ever even though you will never be able to look at me with a straight face again, it's okay. I met you and Jenny in October and y'all kept me playing the game <3- ur street walkin' daughter
[MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] you're a good pig, and I really hope you enjoy yourself at Capital Cities and don't think about how I'll be crying alone at home
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION], [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION], you two always stand up and voice your opinions and what you believe in, and I really admire that.
[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION], [MENTION=4724]Flume[/MENTION] musical soulmates tbh, need I say more?
[MENTION=962]Whispered[/MENTION] You're an amazing friend whom I can really relate to. I know I can vent to you without being judged and that's a rare feeling.
[MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION], [MENTION=106]Eros[/MENTION], [MENTION=2203]AshtonLeanne45[/MENTION] you guys are seriously an awesome group of friends, when I'm around y'all you never fail in making me smile. I hope to continue to grow closer with each of you.
[MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] you're the giraffe queen and an awesome girl with great musical taste
[MENTION=3334]Krayonz[/MENTION] You're one of the sweetest, most caring people I've met on this game and am happy to be able to call you my friend
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] You were actually like my very first friend in Myvmk, weird huh? You're really funny and you'll forever be my quiche even though you're certainly a questionable quiche [MENTION=3434]ChristinaMarie[/MENTION] Your mention made my day tbh <3 You're one amazingly sweet girl with an admirable set of beliefs. Anyone would be lucky to call you their friend, and I hope we can talk more and become closer. (:

-edit-
I'm just going to keep adding more people, don't b offended if you're randomly added just because I'm a derp doesn't mean I don't love u
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] I enjoy the random kitties you post on my page, and you're always so friendly and nice to everyone; it's an admirable trait. (:
[MENTION=20]The_Jedi_Master[/MENTION] I enjoy our random talks about random things and random rants about random things (':
[MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION], I don't know you extremely well, but you're very kind and sweet to everyone. One day we'll get those cat donuts, and that will be the day we have fulfilled our purpose in life
[MENTION=2762]Sharks[/MENTION] Dorsal Finn, Lucas, I originally didn't put you in because you haven't even been on the forums in the longest time, but it's okay, I'm happy for you because I know that's what you needed. You're a great friend and never fail to make me smile. The legacy of #sharkshrimpcat will live on forever.

I missed a lot of people but just know I love each and every one of you okay thank you bye

Last edited:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I have too many people to thank in one thread, so I'll start off now and continually post more and more appreciations. :hug:

[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] - I feel like you're always underappreciated around here but you're literally one of the few people I look up to. You are such a role model to everybody on this game and I sincerely hope you know that. You deserve whatever comes after the best because you are special and you deserve everlasting happiness. It's one of the many things you deserve for being a caring and delightful human being. I aspire to be like you.

@Famous Blaaairrr you're the queen and one of the sweetest people I know. everyone loves you and they should because you're perf ily <3
@philitup Hey dork I still really appreciate that you were so nice to me when I first started (even if now we're the meanest people ever haha). and you're the best bff ily! <3
@swishyhair OMG HI ALEC I love how close we've always stayed through everything after vmk. You're one of my favorite people on this earth, ily! <3
@x_celticFC_x You're such an awesome person and I miss you! Hope you're doing well and that I see you around soon! (:
@Oreo I love your posts and you're such a genuine, kind person. Proud of you for owning who you are and inspiring me to be myself.
@AmberDaze You are sooo sweet and I'll never forget how kind you were to give me those cowboy pants and princess shoes out of pure kindness when we first met. You have a heart of gold, hugs! <3
@Jason I like how you welcome literally everyone to the forums haha. You're such a nice person and willing to be everyone's friend!
@Andrew I love your random posts and threads, you honestly keep things interesting around here. It's so great. (:
@Cat Your post on the "miracles" thread really got to me and I just wanted to say it's clear that you're a really sweet person and I love your outlook on life and seeing the positives in situations. (:
@Ranch Your photos on the picture thread are always so entertaining and I love the honesty in your posts. More people need to be that way.
@Geggy You're always so nice and supportive about the fireworks game and it really means a lot for someone to acknowledge when you do well so thank you! (: You're such a great person!
@Halcyon You are incredibly helpful and sweet, and it's truly appreciated! Thanks for all you do! (:

Last but certainly not least, @Amy for bringing back the magic. In addition, all the staff and everyone else who helps make this possible! (:

Honestly everyone here is really great, I appreciate all of you. <3

Last edited:

Andrew

[MENTION=3434]ChristinaMarie[/MENTION] Thanks, I really like interesting websites and stuff on the internet and I love sharing what I find :).

QueenB

okay here we go
[MENTION=2203]AshtonLeanne45[/MENTION] my best friend since the the very start of VMK, i'm so glad you're in my life and I cannot wait to see you again this summer. (we like the cars that go boom) (tigra and bunny 4life)
[MENTION=106]mcang[/MENTION]: thank you for tolerating me (as you put it) for the past 6 years and letting me randomly call you. you are fabulous. (and I know you love me even when you hate to admit it)
[MENTION=754]mkzack[/MENTION] zacky you have become one of my very best friends. you are a wonderful person. please don't ever forget it. :)
[MENTION=2126]Poptarrts[/MENTION]: JEN you are a beautiful person. I am so glad you are my friend. never change xoxo
[MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION]: katie you're as cute as a button, a gem, a precious peach, ect. I am so happy we are friends :)
[MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION]: abbykinz you are such a lovely person, you make me smile :) I love our ever growing friendship.
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION]: JENNY FROM DA BLOCK you are a fabulous friend, you always listen to me rant about cute boys and tell me that i'm precious :p hahaha. best myvmk mom there ever was.

[MENTION=545]Amplify[/MENTION]: GINAAAA I miss you so much, but you are doing GREAT things with your druming, you're gonna be so famous one day. you are wonderful

[MENTION=2229]SpriteFabio[/MENTION]: nick, my dear friend with the voice of an angel. you are a doll. xox
[MENTION=770]SparkleGreg[/MENTION]: you are precious and I am glad we are friends. :) we have the cutest rings on myvmk. duh.
[MENTION=3334]Krayonz[/MENTION]: mel you are always SO nice. please always spread kindness like you have been. :)
[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION]: girl we are twins. I'm so glad we've became closer lately. you are a blessing in my life, too. :)
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION]: when I tell you your rooms are wonderful, I honestly mean it. you are so talented and you always brighten up a room. :)
[MENTION=5132]Strawberry[/MENTION]: MIRANDA! I remember that first time we talked and we realized we were pretty much the same person. I love talking to you, and you are adorable! #kohlsworkersforlife #expectgreatthings

[MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] I'm glad you appreciate my accent, at least someone does. you're chill (and nice)

I love each and every one of you very very much. thanks for being awesome :)

Last edited:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
@Amy: You're awesome! You could have given up after what happened at OVMK and no one would have blamed you at all. I thought it was over. After OVMKF closed I was like... Well that was a waste. But you made it so worth the wait! I lovehow this game/forum is being run, and all I can really say is keep up the awesome work! <3

@Grizzly: Out of the three of you I know you the most from OVMK. You were so helpful even when you weren't on the staff team. And I remember when I first joined these forums you told me that I did a good job at being a mod on OVMK, and that meant soooo much to me because that's all I really wanted to do. I was apart of te staff for a recreation of my fave game 5 years ago, and the last thing I wanted to do was let you down.

So after I just sucked up to the whole staff XD... But really, I love all three of you.

@Aspiration: When you and me were both mods on OVMKF you helped me out, and I couldn't have been as good as I was without you.

@BlackDawn: You're one of those people I just sort of met by chance, but my goodness! You're much like me, I feel like I can say anything to you.

@CaptainBubbles: I know you better from OVMK, but you have such an open mind with tons of ideas, and sometimes their a bit out there but I don't mind. Keep being you!

@ChristinaMarie: I only started hanging out with you like a week and a half ago, but just like Dawn just the convos we have are so good, we both love Disney, and you're so sweet and kind. Never stop that.

@DMoCTTA: You're videos are so good, and you're a very friendly person. You deserve all 100 plus friends you have.

@Famous: I don't really know why we both like each other, but we do. You're a very cool person, and you're very silly I couldn't ask for anything more. XD

@mkzacky: I love to talk about baseball with you... When you aren't being weird haha!

@Tessa: You're very helpful to everyone, and you're so sweet. And IMO you make the best threads out of anyone here.

Now, the Next three people are considered to me as better then most of my real life friends. When I felt like it was me VS the world near the very end of OVMK and I was thinking "What's the point? I've given everything to this site and I'm treated like this? Why should I still be here?" I thought of these three people, they were the people that kept me from leaving, these were the people that made it so I'm here today. I love you so much... Mama Umbridge, Jinx, and most of all... Celestina. I've never really loved anyone on the internet before and it's kind of weird but you three are the best!

@Mama Umbridge: Well let's put it this way, last night me and her had a three hour Skype call... It was the weirdest convo of my LIFE! But it was so worth it because I've never met someone as much like her self like she is (Other than maybe Jinx, but I'll get to her in a bit). I doesn't even matter that you said at lest 15 times "I hate you" or "Eat poo" it was so much fun.

@Jinx: I find it funny that most if not all of our convos are started by talking about pizza, and I've never heard a women say "Today I eat half a pizza". Oh and BTW, have you seen Jinx!? She's so skinny, like does the pizza just disappear when it enters your body? Anyways, I wish you and me were brother and sister, that would be awesome. And again, keep being yourself, you're the best at it!

And finally... @Celestina: Frist of all, to those who don't know who she is, she was the second top poster on OVMKF for the longest time. I've said this to sooo many people about you but I'll say it again, you are THE sweetest person I've never met on the internet AND in real life. I'm not even kidding, everyone reading this, after you're done go to her account and just say hi, that's how I got to know her and that's how most people got to know her as well, because she's nice if nice hit you in the face so hard it knocked your head off! But please, all three of you, keep being awesome, because it doesn't matter what kind of friends I've made since I met you, and it doesn't matter who I will meet, you have been there since the start and I wouldn't be here without you guys. I just hope you understand how so much of this is true.
Yeah, that was from December, but deal with it because I'm not spending an hour typing it out again XD. Here are the people I'd like to add on to that: [MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION] You're so nice to everyone, and you honestly make the forums a lot happier just by being online. [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] Well you have one thing right, you are indeed a Goddess. You're so funny and I could just hug you to deth... But I wouldn't want to do that because you're awesome! <3 [MENTION=3789]Magica[/MENTION] I just love you you act as 12 years old, but you love it, well congrats because we all love it also. And BTW, I know you love my eyebrows bb ;) haha! [MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] IDK... You're like the Disney super fan, I love it! You're the man to be honest, and your pictures are awesome! Keep being you. :) [MENTION=3066]Vegetable[/MENTION] You're just a great person all around, you're funny, and you can talk baseball with the best of them. Anyone like that is great in my book. :)

Last edited:

Foustketeer

Not romantic, too dramatic
I haven't really talked to enough people to single people out, but I will just say thanks to everyone in general. It's been pretty nice being able to seamlessly fit myself into this community.

[MENTION=112]SillyMcDoodlebop[/MENTION] Stay strong, you. I'd rather not have all the eggs to myself.

Carlyn

#CarlynisDa#1Twinkie
[MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION], [MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION], and [MENTION=1519]Eliz[/MENTION] - for being the best mods they can be. It's not an easy job, and I myself haven't always been appreciative, but at the end of the day, they're the pillars of our forum :hearts:
[MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] - for dealing with criticism of her work constantly, and for working tirelessly to make the game efficient, enjoyable, and existing again for everyone.
[MENTION=4]Grizzly[/MENTION] - for always helping me as quickly as possible whenever I needed it. And for being a lovable bear! :grizzly:
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] - for being the baddest, most amazing, most genuine and loving person I've ever met. Honestly you and me have become thick as thieves, and I can't picture not being your friend :aww:.

@MamaUmbridge - for always being there for me, for coming to my rescue more than once, and for sticking up for not only me, but everyone you hold dear. You're an amazing young woman and I only wish I had half the talent you do :halcyon:.
[MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] - for being a lovely, caring, passionate, and creative young woman. You have more talent than I could ever imagine, and you're sweet to boot :cloud:. You're protective of those you care for, and always stick by your beliefs.
[MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION] - for being the internet champion of the world! You're a fun-loving guy, and you've made my day on more than one occasion. Thank you for being funny, and kind. :twist:
[MENTION=517]TyLeee[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1925]Nicola[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4503]awkward[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1655]Mattius[/MENTION] , [MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION] - for being the funniest, craziest, weirdest, and best group of friend's I've had in a long time. You guys have picked me up on more than one occasion, and you're just a riot to be around. :giggle:
[MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] - for continuing to be an amazing guy, a good friend, and great company. I still laugh about how silly you were on teamspeak. [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] also for being adorable. I ship you two forever :aww:
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] - for being the best Krusty Krab around. :pose:
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - for being the best comedian this side of the kingdom :dance: and for being a phenomenal Osu player (so I've heard ;))
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] - for being amazing people. You guys are great company, and say the nicest things. Thanks for being you!
[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] - for being such an advocate for those that have been hurt and wronged. You always stick by your beliefs, you're an amazing artist and a joy to be around.
[MENTION=117]Jasmine[/MENTION] - for being a strong young woman and always standing up for what you believe in.
[MENTION=3024]ICON[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3153]Dragon[/MENTION] - for always standing up for their beliefs, and being strong young people. It takes a great deal of courage to stand up for what you believe in against a crowd of opposing opinions, and regardless of how we feel about each other, I respect your courage to defend your beliefs and those you care for so passionately.

[MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] - for being an all around good guy. We may not be friends anymore, but our friendship meant a great deal to me. You were a kind friend, and a good one and you were there for me. Thank you for being you.

I'm so glad to be a part of this community, regardless of it's ups and downs. You're all good people, and everyone should be appreciated in some way.

I greatly respect everyone on this forum and in this game. Thank you all for being you :hearts:
[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] omg YOOONA <3 you're such a doll and you're awesome. . . Heeeil Goddesss (:

[MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] Words cannot explain how much you mean to me. You're of the greatest friends I've ever made. We're gonna be friends forever, and we'll start our own photography business. 79 more days, just 79. <3

[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] Jenny, we bump heads so much, but your different opinion has made me see thing from a different point of view of nearly everything. Your my third wheel, and I'll forever be in debt for you trying to buy me a new key lime pie stick.

[MENTION=106]Eros[/MENTION] Angelo, you hate mushy gushy meaningful stuff but i love you, I'm lucky to have you as a friend. You mean so much to me and I couldn't imagine my life without you now.

[MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION] You're the most adorable, kind-hearted, and hardest working person I've ever met. You deserve the best, and only the best. I love you so much.

[MENTION=2203]AshtonLeanne45[/MENTION] My Annie <3 You always know just what to say to make everything better, I wouldn't trade you for all the puppies in the world. I love you, and I hope were friends for a long long long time. OINK OINK OINK.

[MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] Jenna, you are the sweetest girl ever. It's so funny how we met and now look at us!
I can only wish you happiness, because that's what you deserve. Happiness and meeting Taylor Swift.

[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] Facial hair, need I say more? Catie, you always make me smile and make me laugh when you walk in a room and greet everyone by: ScREAMS.

[MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] You get points for apologizing first. You're the of the best friends i've made on this game. I'm happy were friends again. I literally never stop laughing while were talking, but your singing kills me.

[MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] Michael Anthony, give your mother more cookies.

if i forgot ya, im sorry, but i love ya.

Last edited:
Oh wow how could I forget [MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] ?!?!111?! wow. Well he's pretty epic. He makes me laugh with his silly yet purdy faces and he's pretty good at video games. Nerd. If you come across him, he might be peeing or complaining his feet hurt. But I still love him as one of my good friends on here. Thanks for keeping it real bruh.

Thank you to [MENTION=238]relizabeth[/MENTION] for catching me up on items I missed when my internet was out :D

Not going to make this long but…

Thank you to [MENTION=161]Liberty[/MENTION] , [MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] , [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1569]savvy.max[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] , [MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION] , [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] , [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION] , [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] , [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] , [MENTION=2061]CurleeQ[/MENTION] , [MENTION=598]Lost[/MENTION] , [MENTION=934]Lostmind[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4206]Meadow[/MENTION] , [MENTION=3024]ICON[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4119]Foustketeer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3891]Midien[/MENTION] for being great people and making me laugh on the Shoutbox, forums and/or in game :).

S

Solar

This community is filled with so many amazing people that I can not possibly mention everyone.

[MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] You're such an amazing girlfriend and best friend and I'm blessed to have you in my life. To the andromeda galaxy and back, 100 billion times ;D.
[MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION] Katie, you're such an awesome friend and you've helped me through some rough times. And you called my work/my house... pretty heavy stuff.
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] Jenny, you quickly became one of my favorite people on here. You were there for me when I was down and I can not thank you enough.
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] Hey bud, we've had some fights and stuff but you're my favorite cookie.
[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] You were my first friend on MyVMK! I love you to bits even though we had our differences.
[MENTION=962]Whispered[/MENTION] Greg, you've been such a loyal and great friend to me. Thank you for being there.
[MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] You're a funny dude.
[MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] We don't talk much anymore, but I still think you're great and a gumdrop princess.
[MENTION=112]SillyMcDoodlebop[/MENTION] I'm glad to have met you, you're a great friend... even though you snap way too much.
[MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION] You also snap too much, but it's okay, I forgive you. Also my ugly faces aren't ugly. They're majestic.
[MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] I have a hate-love relationship with you Wil. You're a cool guy though, and I wish we could be better friends. Go get some Arby's.
[MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] Best father-in-law ever.
[MENTION=3177]DMoCTTA[/MENTION] I commentated one of your video recordings with you and it was pretty fun! You're a fun person be to around and you're really talented.
[MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] Hayley (NOT HALEY), you're an amazing girl and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
[MENTION=3042]Eyeshadow[/MENTION] You're one of the most generous and loving people I know.
[MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] Yo, we go back. You're awesome.
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] You're definitely MyVMK's class clown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not going to make this long but…

Thank you to [MENTION=161]Liberty[/MENTION] , [MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] , [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1569]savvy.max[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] , [MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION] , [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] , [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION] , [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] , [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] , [MENTION=2061]CurleeQ[/MENTION] , [MENTION=598]Lost[/MENTION] , [MENTION=934]Lostmind[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4206]Meadow[/MENTION] , [MENTION=3024]ICON[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4119]Foustketeer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3891]Midien[/MENTION] for being great people and making me laugh on the Shoutbox, forums and/or in game :).
aww Lady...You are so sweet! :hug:

I just want to thank the community as a whole...you are all awesome :)

Last edited:
[MENTION=93]Jinx[/MENTION] ,you're cool person! You're really nice and funny. I don't really know you, but I'd like to!
[MENTION=2683]Jason[/MENTION] , you're literally my only friend on these forums(lol). But that's not why, I think it's nice whenever you find something nice to say, wheter it's on my artworks or some other thread I made.
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION], same for you lol. Thanks, you're just really cool. lol.(Sorry for my lack of words )

I hardly know anyone, but these 3 stood out to me the most! :D
(Hopefully I'm not forgetting anyone :()

Last edited:
[MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION] my bestest friend in the entire world for 8 years, I love you so frick frackin much. I don't know what I would do without you in my life<333333 WE ARE THE ABSOLUTE BESTEST FRANDS IN THE WORLD. SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS EVERYBODYYYYYYYY

[MENTION=106]Eros[/MENTION] /mcang/angelo/anheelo I don't care what you say, you love me TONS and would be devastated without me. poohead. Love you<3
[MENTION=754]mkzack[/MENTION] big zack zaddy, i love you tons and I quite enjoy our game :) <3

[MENTION=2126]Poptarrts[/MENTION] my bb and baby bb<3 I love you and Brelee and Buttmunch so so so so much. You are so perf and glitterfied. We're so alike that it's rather scary actually.

[MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION] MY BB YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS TO ME you are absolutely perf and flawless and you make me laugh nonstop and the Titanic theme song is on right now so I'm crying but i love you. OINK OINK OINK

[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] Jenny, you buttmunch, I love you for some reason that has yet to come to me. You crack me up and I love you<3

[MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] ABBY I LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO TEACH YOU ARCHERY SO BADLY AND WE NEED TO HAVE SLEEPOVERS AND WATCH THE HUNGER GAMES

[MENTION=545]Amplify[/MENTION] I love you so so so so so so so much and you're such an inspiration. You're gonna be famous one day and you better remember me and thank me when you accept ALL you awards. <33

[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] Hi poophead. I love you too sometimes ish

[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] I LOVE YOU AND THE MOVEMENT