Player Appreciation

Last edited:

Cuban

@Cuban i appreciate myself becuse everyone else on this game is fake

not detox tho

i guess i appreciate @Olaf. , @meggo , @StitchsLittleAngel , @Princessbacon, @Boulevard and a few other people *cough* @Lily @BlueSorcerer @SugarAngel @bradman @CoocooIcjscal @Because @Ern @LordBD @minidoe @Gamingboi @tbhitskelli @Angelo @ariaa @Frappylappy @Michelliegrl @Alittlesnowman @osc @cooljamielle
just some of the reasons why...
Olaf- i guess hes kinda cool, sometimes. plus hes pretty easy to kill in potc which is great when i need credits(which is always)
meggo- my fellow disney obsessed sista from another mister, always a good time ranting and chating about everything and anything especially TWD and the other nerd things we happen to have in common :)
stitch-my wifey and twin for always buying the junk i am selling, and having long weird convos about shows only losers watch like degrassi, and having the same music interests as me(we still need to make rabbit karaoke happen) :)
PB- for giving me free stuff even when you dont have to and always being down to talk about boys or fashion or makeup or whatever else no matter how crazy your schedule may be and of course always being down to binge AHS or just sit watching music videos or whatever on rabbit :)
Blvd- for putting up with my endless questions about DCP and always being down to play endless games of potc

Last edited: