Player Appreciation

Thanks @CosmicSunset ! I love you and everyone of you here

Love you hermosa <3 literally are amazing ;*

magicalsunnypotato

MagicalSunnyPotato is dead. It's Muffins now.
Shout out to @magicalsunnypotato (Muffins) for selling me an extra pair of the shamrock ears I missed since I worked all day on St. Pattys! <3
Awwwwwwwww OMG <3 You are so sweet!!! It's what I do. It's what I LIVE for. (quoting Ursula of course lol)

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
I wanna give a shout out to a few people:

I'll start with @KrisKoVonce
When I came back to the game, Kris was kind and helpful and explained a lot of new things, including how to even attempt getting BB8 during star wars month. Plus he gave me a free pin when I had like 2! He was the first friendly face I saw when I came back.

CoolCube, who I cannot seem to find on the forums was and still is an awesome Pirates partner. Thanks for the multiple games and fun commentary! Aaaaaand for helping me understand friendly and its terms so I wasn't THAT player lol.

@Horseytink went out of her way to help me find an item I could not seem to find on my own within minutes! I really appreciate how awesome she is!

There are soon many more since I came back in February, but the post will be too long! Honorable mentions for awesomeness: Zuy, CaptnJacko87, Dashboy, TaylorDarling, DeputySkippy, AshleeKAT, IAmTheWalrus, and so many more awesome people for being so nice and welcoming :) You guys rock!

Pinkie_Poof

Huge shout out to @alimarie !!! I was showing her a lot of items and accidentally accepted a trade with extra items I was not intending to trade, and she immediately grabbed my attention and traded them back. I don't know a lot of people who are so honest and want to make things right, so this really brightened my day!

Thank you so much for showing that there are still kind, honest players and traders out there!

@Tom
AKA WDW_Beansdude, my lovely bf. I doubt you'll see this but: thank you for everything for the past few months. I know we have been rocky and fallen apart numerous times but we're so stable now and we are finally meeting. You are the absolute best, I can't imagine you not by my side and it would hurt to lose you again. You've been there for me when I'm so down, cared for me when no one else did, and you loved me dearly when no one else would. I will not only thank you for these past few months, but the years as well. You've given me so much memories I can't forget and don't want to forget. You mean a lot to me. You are my rock.
My beansie :rose:
I love you, see you in a few days.

@Jackiefianakis, my fellow goofy girl. @Graciee_ , you're an amazing person who is an amazing mother. @Jessabelle717 , you are so awesome and kept me entertained during the break. @Morgan E, you are so much fun to be with and I love the name Livvy. @TaylorDarling, thanks for being there for me and I have lots of fun being in rooms with you. @Dinglehopper, thanks for being so awesome and encouraging me about the person I am.

I love everyone very much and @HOST_Pegasus, I'm going to miss you very much