Player Appreciation

@Jackiefianakis, my fellow goofy girl. @Graciee_ , you're an amazing person who is an amazing mother. @Jessabelle717 , you are so awesome and kept me entertained during the break. @Morgan E, you are so much fun to be with and I love the name Livvy. @TaylorDarling, thanks for being there for me and I have lots of fun being in rooms with you. @Dinglehopper, thanks for being so awesome and encouraging me about the person I am.

I love everyone very much and @HOST_Pegasus, I'm going to miss you very much
thank you sweet livvy! You are a blast to be around as well. I enjoy our chats and have enjoyed becoming friends with you!

@Jackiefianakis, my fellow goofy girl. @Graciee_ , you're an amazing person who is an amazing mother. @Jessabelle717 , you are so awesome and kept me entertained during the break. @Morgan E, you are so much fun to be with and I love the name Livvy. @TaylorDarling, thanks for being there for me and I have lots of fun being in rooms with you. @Dinglehopper, thanks for being so awesome and encouraging me about the person I am.

I love everyone very much and @HOST_Pegasus, I'm going to miss you very much

Aww sweet pea why didn't I get this notification?! Strange....

You are perfect and I love how confident you are with yourself and your outfits. Don't ever change<3

TheDirector

デス・ザ・キッド
@morgan for kindly offering to give me her extra pastel items for free.

TheDirector

デス・ザ・キッド
I would like to recognize @mo_money in this post for generously giving me the Kim Possible top I wanted for free. :nod:

The Goobs for kicking off my golden year with all these celebs!! You guys threw an amazing party and it was the perfect way to start it off. @Jackiefianakis and @Jessabelle717, your rooms were amazing. @awko-taco and @Graciee_ for throwing me an amazing birthday party on my actual birthday. The room was amazing. And lastly to the staff who made surprise appearances at any of those parties, you rock!!