Player Appreciation

Miss

@Amy Thank you for being amazing and understanding and giving me a heart attack the other night but then fixing it by you being kidding.
@Snow Thanks for being my favorite and being the absolute sweetest person in the entire world.
@HOST_Celluloid Thanks for being my dad.
@Gandalf Thanks for being my best friend and for sticking up for me when no one else would. You're one of the greatest people and you don't need to be so down lately. Ily squilliam.
@Fairy I love you and admire you and love your stories and your laugh and how you call me dumb. I love you. Thank you.
@Frozen.Elsa Thanks for being one of my best friends and for always being there to listen to me rant and complain even though we have the same rants pretty much
@Felicity Thank you for ranting with me and being there and being the sweetest girl I've ever met. You are absolutely flawless.
@Kitten Stay strong while James is gone. You can do it. Ily. Thanks for being, you.
@Littlebelle Thanks for talking to me when I'm down and sticking up for me. You are a blessing to the community and anyone who thinks otherwise isn't worth it.
@Question Thanks for being you and having the best sense of humor. Thanks for talking with me the other night and thanks for not quitting.
@Shrimp Thanks for talking with me the other night and thanks for being one of my favorite people in this community.
@Chicknoodle thanks for being fierce and talking with me a while back. I admire you.
@savvy.max Thanks for being someone any of us can go to for some trading advice.
@jafart Thanks for being my boo and being my fave chocolate gumdrop lover I LOVE YOU
@Create Thanks for bugging me all the time and always being a great friend : ) Always!!!!
@ICON You take a lotta heat but I wouldn't change you in any way. Thanks for being yourself.
@Solar I'm glad you found happiness after the witch who shall not be named. Thank you for the laughs, the voice impressions and the RIP Teamspeak.
@Jinx Thank you for my bat magic : )
@Oreo Thanks for being you and showing the community that you're not afraid. You have a lot of guts and have a willpower half of us can't even imagine to have.
@Scribbles Keep my bff happy. I'm glad we reconnected after all these years. Thanks for being you and having a perf singing voice.
@SillyMcDoodlebop Thanks for hearing my rants and just laughing with me and liking my instagram pics B)
@Goddess Despite what you think of me or say about me, I valued the nights we spent laughing at how dumb I was and being friends. Thanks for the memories.

Now for @Allyson , @halebop , @neverlander , @dean , @skaternick : Thank you for being my best friends. Thanks for the laughs, the drinks, the 8 hour skype calls, the 200+ messages I have on my phone after work and the memories. Danjeh(daanjeh now?) forever. You were/are the biggest blessing and I cannot wait for New Years Eve.

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
[MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] Thank you for not knowing who I was last night bc of the amount of times I have changed my name. Also, thank you for changing Fairy's name so that she could chase me around and be a creeper.... (jk no thank you for that part). But seriously, thank you for this community Amy. As sassy as I am with you so often, I am amazed at how much you've put into this game and how much it has grown since the beginning so, well done !!

[MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION] Thank you for being the most wonderful human being ever. I am so glad that you are a part of this community and continue to grow each and every day. You make so many players happy and It makes me smile to see how far you've come! Keep being amazing!

[MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] Thank you for being a loser....no seriously. Thank you for being a loser of a best friend with me all the time, we literally have nothing better to do than to be losers, so we are losers together! But honestly, I've known you since pretty much the beginning of MYVMK and I'm so glad that I met someone to share my weirdness with on the daily.

[MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] Thank you for being my best friend. Ugh, I don't even know what words to use, I'm just so glad to have you in my life. I love that we can talk to each other about literally EVERYTHING and it isn't awkward. You're amazing ^.^

[MENTION=214]Kitten[/MENTION] Thank you for being such a sweet, kind, and caring best friend to me. You are one of those people who always says nice things all of the time and it's just adorable in so many ways. You're the cutest and anyone in your life is lucky to have you!

[MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] Honestly, where do I start?! You're like a brother to me, not so much recently because of my absence, but you're seriously like a brother to me. You're always excited to see me when I'm around and it brings such a smile to my face. I love that we are so sassy with each other too....it's honestly ridiculous because if someone who didn't know us ever saw us talking to each other, they'd probably think that we are like arch enemies LOL!

[MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] I miss you lots! We used to have the craziest amounts of fun in game, I just look back and remember how many times we used to goof around to the point where I would have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. So thanks for being so funny!

[MENTION=112]SillyMcDoodlebop[/MENTION] Thank you for keeping this name to be honest. I still laugh at the fact of how you even got this name, I guess it kind of just stuck eh? Any way, thank you for being there for me since day 1 of MYVMK. I miss all of our fun times in tiny chat with everyone and it's sad to see how much it has changed. You've stuck it through with me the whole way though and I thank you for being so genuine and kind!

[MENTION=1709]Allyson[/MENTION] Thank you for being such a sweet heart. You're such a kind and loving person to everyone you talk to and it's a quality that I adore in you! I miss being a part of that ^.^

[MENTION=632]dean[/MENTION] Thank you for being so straight up. You always say it how it is but you never judge anyone. You're one of the coolest people I've met in this game. You never take any ******** from anyone and you stand your ground, but you do it in a way that makes you even more awesome if that's even possible?! But thanks for being such a genuinely cool guy who doesn't judge a book by its cover!

[MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] Thank you for being so kind. You're such an adorable and kind-hearted person. You're voice is the cutest ever and you're such a goofball I love it! Miss you lots girly xxoo

[MENTION=203]neverlander[/MENTION] Thanks for being such a gangsta. LOL! But seriously, do you remember that time when we were on Skype, but you were at work and the security guard came in and started hitting on you?! That was the funniest, you were trying so hard not to laugh when we said awkward things in your earphone! Gosh, haha, you're awesome!

[MENTION=317]skaternick[/MENTION] I don't even know where to start with you. You kill me. You're seriously so hilarious. I think back and remember the time when we made a random tiny chat and you decided to cook a burger for everyone to see. Oh man....you're a riot. Please don't stop being so funny!

As for everyone else. Thank you all for being a part of this community. I love how much MYVMK has grown since it's opening day back in October(?). Keep being amazing everyone, and I hope to get to know more people as the game progresses :)

xoxo

Not going to make this long but…

Thank you to [MENTION=161]Liberty[/MENTION] , [MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] , [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1569]savvy.max[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] , [MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION] , [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] , [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION] , [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] , [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] , [MENTION=2061]CurleeQ[/MENTION] , [MENTION=598]Lost[/MENTION] , [MENTION=934]Lostmind[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4206]Meadow[/MENTION] , [MENTION=3024]ICON[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4119]Foustketeer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3891]Midien[/MENTION] for being great people and making me laugh on the Shoutbox, forums and/or in game :).
Aww thanks Green Bean :D

I love everyone here tbh. way to many people to mention, but I love you all

Krayonz

Flower Princess
[MENTION=3426]GreenMarie[/MENTION]; bby girl, you are my sunshine, the peanut butter to my jelly. Like the mac to my cheese. I love you so much, and miss you oodles. I really hope to see you again soon, you're one of the reasons i stuck with myvmk so long. And i never plan to quit :)

[MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION]; Sickly twins for life. But no seriously, i am so glad i met you. You have seriously made me feel so much better when i was feeling down, and i love you for that. I think before we even officially met we were meant to be best friends. <3

[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION]; You are adorable and i love you. I really miss seeing you around, and thats my fault because i have been like dead sick recently. But i truly miss seeing you. It always made me happy to see you in random rooms c:

[MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION]; Where do i start holy moly. You are beyond kind, and i love that so much. It made me so happy when i met you because you made me feel better.
[MENTION=106]Eros[/MENTION] ( i had to find you omg you changed your name); you the bee's knees. I love you to death, and you know it. I have known you for like.. 8 years or so? Of course we lost contact after the closing of vmk sadly enough. But you're one of the most important people that ive known from previous vmk, and even myvmk. I'm so glad i met you again :)

[MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION]; guuuuuuurrll. I love you, i really wish i would have met you back on original vmk but im so glad that i know you now.

[MENTION=2203]AshtonLeanne45[/MENTION]; You is beautiful, and i love you. You make me smile everytime i see you. You really made me feel better when i needed it a few weeks back. I was so scared and lost and you pretty much changed all that just by listening to me. So thank you so much!

---- <3 -----

I know i forgot a lot of people, but i have to go to work so i most likely will edit this post later on and add the rest; I love you all though!

Last edited:

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
I wish I had friends in game so they would write stuff about me LOL. Everyone is posting such sweet stuff! <3 This little community is the best.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
[MENTION=3552]Dempsey[/MENTION] - Even though we don't talk much, I do appreciate our once-in-a-blue-moon convos. :P Hit me up sometime? I feel like we could be good friends. :halcyon: ps. Patrick Dempsey 4 lyfe.

[MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] ty for being one of the best friends ive had in game
[MENTION=112]SillyMcDoodlebop[/MENTION] thank you for drawing the sailor scout thingy even though you're my sister and you have to yeah k thnx bye
[MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] hippy you're like awesome and yeah

love you all!!!!! :rose: :halcyon: :hearts: :halcyon: :rose:

Okay so I'm realizing how many people I missed when posting in this last night.. so heres post #2.
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] - Your snaps make my day tbh they're all so random and usually pretty funny. & I just love you, k?
[MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] - Your rants are the best tbh they're always everything I wanna say but just.. usually said nicer than I would say.. and you're so friggin beautiful. I'm jelly.
[MENTION=489]Frozen.Elsa[/MENTION] - Girl I don't know if I would've survived the drama & still be here if it weren't for our rants and crazy conversations about those who shall not be named. I miss our tinychat/google hangouts and that group we originally had & I'm glad we've stayed friends through all the ish that has happened.
[MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] - You're a big butt head but it's alright cause you're my big butt head:halcyon: You helped me with a lot and I will forever be grateful & laugh whenever I eat pizza.
[MENTION=68]RiverSong[/MENTION] - Oh god girl I don't even know where to start with this. You're my crazy other half. When we start talking we come up with the craziest things, say the stupidest stuff, and honestly it's just perfect. I know I can come to you about anything & at the most random times cause we both have the same messed up sleeping pattern.
[MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] - I love you so much girl. The things you do and say are honestly just perfect. I'm working on your Sailor Scout with doughnut powers.:halcyon:
[MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] & [MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION] - Thank you both for everything you've done for me & the forums ingeneral. You're both some of the sweetest girls I have ever met & I know that I can come to you with anything and you'll be able to help me calm down & handle things rationally.
[MENTION=1519]Eliz[/MENTION] - We've gotten really close lately & I'm super happy for that. I know I can talk to you about anything without you judging me & I hope you know the same.
[MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] - Thank you so much for everything you have done for this game and the time you put into it. o & ty for this name. its the bestest and I shall love it and use it forever.

& finally @The usual crowd in the shoutbox - Thank you for all the support you've all given me with my art, pushing me to follow my dreams and let my Aunt send the guy my work, even though that's yet to happen, & just making me laugh every day. I love you all<3

[MENTION=68]RiverSong[/MENTION] - Oh god girl I don't even know where to start with this. You're my crazy other half. When we start talking we come up with the craziest things, say the stupidest stuff, and honestly it's just perfect. I know I can come to you about anything & at the most random times cause we both have the same messed up sleeping pattern.
LOL, you da best.
--
Idk who to even mention on this thread. Haven't been playing much, & I haz no friends /sadface

LOL, you da best.
--
Idk who to even mention on this thread. Haven't been playing much, & I haz no fwiends /sadface
o i see. we're not friends anymore. k.