Player Appreciation

It's really refreshing to see an online community that is so positive and so willing to help others when they are down. You guys have restored my faith in humanity.

Here is a big THANK YOU to every single player that logs on to the game, and to this forum and helps to make other people's days better.

Here is another big THANK YOU to [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION], and all of the other staff members that help to run this wonderful world that we all love so much.

Let's spread the love to every player!

First to my amazing bae [MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] ily so much, theres been ups and downs but the ups outweigh the downs. And it's been reaaaallll fun. 1/15/14<3 Almost 4 months :3 Lets make it to a year okay bae?<3
[MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] Flatulence, hehehhe. Ily girl even though we havent talked in forever i want you to know im always still here for you.<3 And I honestly love you.
[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] GalPal, Honestly whurrr do i beguuurn. First, your really easy to talk to and i love how your always willing to put whatever your doing down to talk to me and help me out with things<3 Couldn't ask for a better friend than that.
[MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] gurl, i dont even knowww. First you and me have like the same humour and honestly talking to you just lifts my spirits<3 I love you and stay beautiful. Work it work it
work it, FIERCE!
[MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION], you fetus you. Gosh your like a brother to me. Honestly i love you in the best possible way...if that makes sense...you know what, making sense is for losers. (P.S. my speedo is better and i gave you A+ abs, okey. )
[MENTION=4274]WaffWaff[/MENTION] waffwaff baebae <333 Ily gurl. Your just a really cool chill person. :) Its refreshing to meet someone like that.
[MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] Gurl, i have atleast 90& of the songs you played on plug.dj on my itunes, you got me addicted to rooney. Stay giraffeutiful <( Get it? Giraffe + Beautiful?) no? Okey.
[MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] honestly i dont see y people give u such a hard time, you nevah fail to make me laugh and ur a good frand <3 Plz dont get banned ever again okay? okay.
[MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION] Ratchet merida hair that i made xD oh lord. Anyways just wanna say your a really cool person<3 Its nice seeing you in the shoutbox.
[MENTION=112]SillyMcDoodlebop[/MENTION] I love you oh my flipping goodness. We have the same style, Like the same music. And have good taste in food. I swear, we were switched at birth. Your my twin i promise. <33 Much love gurl.
[MENTION=183]Littlebelle[/MENTION] Honestly your a very sweet person<3 The visitor message you posted on my page awhile ago is helping me press on and i just wanna thank you for being such a sweet and kind person.<3
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] FRESH PRINCE OF BUHLAIR. Gosh whur do i begurn. Ugh i cant even your just a really nice kind person
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] WHERE DO I BEGIN. First, your gifs literally make me fall over in my chair dying of laughter. Watermelon oreos taste AMAZING okay? Try em * hans virtual cookie * But overall your just a really good person and nowadays good people are very, very, VERY hard to find. Your amazing okay? Stay creme-filled. *fistbump*
[MENTION=1944]Hipster[/MENTION], twins, were twins, we were seperated at birth okay. Ily vurry mooch.
@cocoabandicoot your honestly just a great person maria<3 I love you. Like seriously id trade my sisters for you instead cuz your great and no one can tell you otherwise
[MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] @Nutter butter i mean [MENTION=1093]Nutty[/MENTION] - you guys all make me laugh. Like idk conversations become entertaining when jew three r in a room togetha.
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] Answer,Fellow semi...kinda...not really...asian buddy. Thank you for introducing me to goat simulator. My life is complete. And your funny. Dry, like a pancake. But funny Much loov.
[MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION] omgggggg i cant even okok so your jsut a really all around good person and your so kinda to the people that you meet. <3 Treat sasha well or i may bite you.<33 Much love.
[MENTION=1291]Elegance[/MENTION], your just a really sweet person and good hearted. I can feel that :3 Hehehe<3
[MENTION=1016]LadyVerne[/MENTION] if you try toast with nutella, you will never go back to butter or creme cheese. Ever.<# hehe your a really nice person and i love seeing oyu in the shoutbox<3
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] japoopidoop wow, we havent talked in forever it seems but your a great friend<3 Remember dat one dude we were in with in tinychat ,random stranger, one who was flirting with trev, yeah, he was in my dreams 2 nights ago.....idfk<3 but yes <3 You play the best music on plug and ily<3
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] jeeeenx<3 Heheh your a really positive person and r pretty funny in the nice light humour way :D Its vurry refreshing<33 Much love.

IF I FORGOT ANYONE, ill add you later but now im kinda drained q.q

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - ahh ur so awesome i love you bro <3
[MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION] - you are literally the best person ive ever met and i love you
[MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] - i love you so much dad <3
[MENTION=1758]Inferno[/MENTION] - i love you dad as well <3
[MENTION=4274]WaffWaff[/MENTION] - your so cute waffles forget ur age
[MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] - omg can i just have you
[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] - ur so funny and ily
[MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] - u r so awesome and fun to talk to
[MENTION=2603]Frinklebumper[/MENTION] - you got the best pranks omg
[MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] - you've always been there for me and i love you
[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] - you are my bby <3
[MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION] - ugh you make me laugh so hard i cant
[MENTION=112]SillyMcDoodlebop[/MENTION] - you always seem to know the right way to handle situations and you're very helpful <3
[MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] - ugh i love you cutie you are bff
[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] - we dont really talk much but i agree with most everything you say
[MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] - sry for scamming u like 3 times

Without you guys I honestly don't know where'd I be in life. You guys are my life, and I need you there always and I thank you for helping me through anything. I love you guys so much words can't express it.
awwwh you're so cute :halcyon:

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
Here's to...
those who know my secrets, my best friends. They are all beautiful and amazing and unique in their own ways;
[MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION]- My ultimate VMK BFF. I am so thankful we have reunited and actually ate sushi together! You will truly be a friend forever.
[MENTION=2651]Jordan[/MENTION]- Bae, We get each other. I love youuu.
[MENTION=1905]HiddenSecrets[/MENTION] & [MENTION=1376]Simone[/MENTION]- My happy piece of toast and little SimSimmy. I love you both for putting up with me and my boy problems every day.
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION]- We have too much fun sometimes. Can't wait to see Aladdin and Pippin!
[MENTION=3925]Native[/MENTION]- I've never felt more connected with anyone.. seriously. I wish we both weren't so busy all the time.

To the zany and deeply loved;
[MENTION=2958]Nivans[/MENTION]- Hubby, stud muffin, pookie, NIVMOUS forever, never alone.
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION]- My favorite poopsie. I promise to never sit on you.
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION], [MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION], [MENTION=393]Perfume[/MENTION], [MENTION=1093]Nutty[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION]- You crack me up. Everything that comes out of your mouths is pure gold. Stay beautiful.
[MENTION=112]SillyMcDoodlebop[/MENTION], [MENTION=3313]Stargazing[/MENTION], [MENTION=3872]marthajones[/MENTION], [MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION], [MENTION=865]sabby[/MENTION], [MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION], [MENTION=2962]Superior[/MENTION]- love your snaps and you
[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION]- our first woman president
[MENTION=3434]ChristinaMarie[/MENTION]- seriously the nicest person I've ever known
[MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION]- Can I adopt you pls.
[MENTION=3406]fierceblair[/MENTION]- Blair Squared. That is all.
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION]- qq azn bb
[MENTION=598]Lost[/MENTION], [MENTION=193]Flower[/MENTION], [MENTION=90]swalkah[/MENTION]_- lahv u.

To my first friends on MyVMK;
@Laura, [MENTION=1056]claraoswald[/MENTION], @Mango- I miss you guys so much.

To the most adorable in the kingdom;
[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION], [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION], [MENTION=2356]Jal[/MENTION], [MENTION=770]SparkleGreg[/MENTION], [MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION], [MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION], [MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION], [MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION], [MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION], [MENTION=2962]Superior[/MENTION], [MENTION=34]ExtremeGreenLight[/MENTION], [MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION], [MENTION=3038]Poptart[/MENTION], [MENTION=598]Lost[/MENTION], @Strawberry

To these hot thangs;
[MENTION=3177]DMoCTTA[/MENTION], [MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION], [MENTION=2683]Jason[/MENTION], [MENTION=854]Elle[/MENTION], [MENTION=2458]mkzacky[/MENTION], [MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION], [MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION], [MENTION=865]sabby[/MENTION], [MENTION=1944]Hipster[/MENTION], [MENTION=558]milklady[/MENTION], [MENTION=1871]Jackie[/MENTION], [MENTION=4338]Coconut[/MENTION], [MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION] [MENTION=1291]Elegance[/MENTION]

To the MyVMK Times Crew RIP;
[MENTION=2079]Hannahx0[/MENTION], [MENTION=53]Monorail[/MENTION], [MENTION=147]alice-darling[/MENTION], [MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION], [MENTION=161]Liberty[/MENTION], [MENTION=582]RachiiBug[/MENTION], [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION]

To my fellow New Yorkers/Jerseyans, when are we meeting up?
[MENTION=4710]iKingdom[/MENTION], [MENTION=4274]WaffWaff[/MENTION], [MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION], [MENTION=2586]LisaMarie[/MENTION], [MENTION=2958]Nivans[/MENTION], [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION], [MENTION=374]Fantasmic[/MENTION], [MENTION=960]breboii[/MENTION], [MENTION=1281]Markeh[/MENTION], [MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION]

To my original Kik crew;
[MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION], [MENTION=374]Fantasmic[/MENTION], [MENTION=2777]MeShellMyBelle[/MENTION], [MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION], [MENTION=2651]Jordan[/MENTION], [MENTION=393]Perfume[/MENTION]

To my original VMK BFFs; I wouldn't be where I am today without you.
[MENTION=3434]ChristinaMarie[/MENTION], [MENTION=3345]swishyhair[/MENTION], [MENTION=3272]Kelsea[/MENTION], @Masterpiece, @sunflowerprincess, and @WishDreams

To more beautiful people
[MENTION=2610]Marnetti[/MENTION], [MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION], [MENTION=1016]LadyVerne[/MENTION], [MENTION=1746]Comicnati[/MENTION], [MENTION=1508]Crispy[/MENTION], [MENTION=4503]awkward[/MENTION], [MENTION=291]Drewby[/MENTION], @jt..., [MENTION=2073]mijaro[/MENTION], [MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION], [MENTION=4001]Stacysmom[/MENTION], [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION], [MENTION=3334]Krayonz[/MENTION], [MENTION=363]Light[/MENTION]ning_Mcqueen, [MENTION=489]Frozen.Elsa[/MENTION], [MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION], [MENTION=121]Shakespeare[/MENTION], [MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION], [MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION], [MENTION=4752]Evehist[/MENTION], [MENTION=4422]everfae[/MENTION], [MENTION=490]Pockyy[/MENTION], [MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION], [MENTION=31]Fruits[/MENTION], [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION], [MENTION=962]Whispered[/MENTION], @swimfast, [MENTION=3042]Eyeshadow[/MENTION], [MENTION=3066]Vegetable[/MENTION], [MENTION=3975]KenDoll[/MENTION], [MENTION=2032]Ariel[/MENTION], [MENTION=3501]BuddyByte[/MENTION], [MENTION=7]Mama Umbridge[/MENTION], [MENTION=2774]Cooltrev[/MENTION], [MENTION=2536]Dinoluc[/MENTION], [MENTION=3727]Jon[/MENTION], [MENTION=534]SnowyJingleBells[/MENTION], [MENTION=2112]MoomaladeMuffin[/MENTION], [MENTION=2084]quintessence[/MENTION], [MENTION=2828]lilboo[/MENTION], [MENTION=205]TheLittleMermaid[/MENTION], [MENTION=20]The_Jedi_Master[/MENTION], [MENTION=4204]Kryssa[/MENTION], [MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION], [MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION], [MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION]

To those who stand up and stand out;
[MENTION=3024]ICON[/MENTION], [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION], [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION], [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION], [MENTION=125]Andrew[/MENTION]

To the best forum/game staff ever;
[MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION], [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION], [MENTION=4628]HOST_Maui[/MENTION], [MENTION=2638]HOST_Bengal[/MENTION], [MENTION=2622]HOST_Leota[/MENTION], [MENTION=2621]HOST_Cherub[/MENTION], @VMK_Oliver (& company), [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION], [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION], [MENTION=4]Grizzly[/MENTION], [MENTION=1103]pluto-pluto[/MENTION], [MENTION=149]Shane[/MENTION], [MENTION=737]WishUponaStar[/MENTION]

To those who quit, or don't get online often;
[MENTION=340]chewbacca[/MENTION], [MENTION=2044]Sheku[/MENTION], [MENTION=929]Mushu[/MENTION], [MENTION=929]Mushu[/MENTION], [MENTION=3539]nakk[/MENTION], @maydayray, [MENTION=3190]Gladly[/MENTION], [MENTION=572]Snowykisses[/MENTION], [MENTION=54]Rain[/MENTION]_Drops, [MENTION=74]Monster[/MENTION], @iCupcake, @Iremember, @Inhale, @Isarah, [MENTION=3491]monkee[/MENTION], @OHHHKILLEM, @Farenheit, [MENTION=2955]FRONZILLA[/MENTION], [MENTION=2169]TaylorOMG[/MENTION], @Froggie, [MENTION=1281]Markeh[/MENTION], [MENTION=3378]anoldbear[/MENTION], [MENTION=2544]Kash[/MENTION], [MENTION=3172]Stefa[/MENTION], @Whale, [MENTION=2651]Jordan[/MENTION]n, [MENTION=4199]gymnastics[/MENTION]

& to those who are still missing...
@WishDreams, [MENTION=1760]Wonder[/MENTION]Blue, @RubySunnyRabbit

I changed my mind. I decided to make a list just so all of my friends know how special and unique they are. I'm sorry if you're not on here.. we've probably never talked or only talked once.
First to my amazing bae [MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] ily so much, theres been ups and downs but the ups outweigh the downs. And it's been reaaaallll fun. 1/15/14<3 Almost 4 months :3 Lets make it to a year okay bae?<3
[MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] Flatulence, hehehhe. Ily girl even though we havent talked in forever i want you to know im always still here for you.<3 And I honestly love you.
[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] GalPal, Honestly whurrr do i beguuurn. First, your really easy to talk to and i love how your always willing to put whatever your doing down to talk to me and help me out with things<3 Couldn't ask for a better friend than that.
[MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] gurl, i dont even knowww. First you and me have like the same humour and honestly talking to you just lifts my spirits<3 I love you and stay beautiful. Work it work it
work it, FIERCE!
[MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION], you fetus you. Gosh your like a brother to me. Honestly i love you in the best possible way...if that makes sense...you know what, making sense is for losers. (P.S. my speedo is better and i gave you A+ abs, okey. )
[MENTION=4274]WaffWaff[/MENTION] waffwaff baebae <333 Ily gurl. Your just a really cool chill person. :) Its refreshing to meet someone like that.
[MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] Gurl, i have atleast 90& of the songs you played on plug.dj on my itunes, you got me addicted to rooney. Stay giraffeutiful <( Get it? Giraffe + Beautiful?) no? Okey.
[MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] honestly i dont see y people give u such a hard time, you nevah fail to make me laugh and ur a good frand <3 Plz dont get banned ever again okay? okay.
[MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION] Ratchet merida hair that i made xD oh lord. Anyways just wanna say your a really cool person<3 Its nice seeing you in the shoutbox.
[MENTION=112]SillyMcDoodlebop[/MENTION] I love you oh my flipping goodness. We have the same style, Like the same music. And have good taste in food. I swear, we were switched at birth. Your my twin i promise. <33 Much love gurl.
[MENTION=183]Littlebelle[/MENTION] Honestly your a very sweet person<3 The visitor message you posted on my page awhile ago is helping me press on and i just wanna thank you for being such a sweet and kind person.<3
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] FRESH PRINCE OF BUHLAIR. Gosh whur do i begurn. Ugh i cant even your just a really nice kind person
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] WHERE DO I BEGIN. First, your gifs literally make me fall over in my chair dying of laughter. Watermelon oreos taste AMAZING okay? Try em * hans virtual cookie * But overall your just a really good person and nowadays good people are very, very, VERY hard to find. Your amazing okay? Stay creme-filled. *fistbump*
[MENTION=1944]Hipster[/MENTION], twins, were twins, we were seperated at birth okay. Ily vurry mooch.
@cocoabandicoot your honestly just a great person maria<3 I love you. Like seriously id trade my sisters for you instead cuz your great and no one can tell you otherwise
[MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] @Nutter butter i mean [MENTION=1093]Nutty[/MENTION] - you guys all make me laugh. Like idk conversations become entertaining when jew three r in a room togetha.
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] Answer,Fellow semi...kinda...not really...asian buddy. Thank you for introducing me to goat simulator. My life is complete. And your funny. Dry, like a pancake. But funny Much loov.
[MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION] omgggggg i cant even okok so your jsut a really all around good person and your so kinda to the people that you meet. <3 Treat sasha well or i may bite you.<33 Much love.
[MENTION=1291]Elegance[/MENTION], your just a really sweet person and good hearted. I can feel that :3 Hehehe<3
[MENTION=1016]LadyVerne[/MENTION] if you try toast with nutella, you will never go back to butter or creme cheese. Ever.<# hehe your a really nice person and i love seeing oyu in the shoutbox<3
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] japoopidoop wow, we havent talked in forever it seems but your a great friend<3 Remember dat one dude we were in with in tinychat ,random stranger, one who was flirting with trev, yeah, he was in my dreams 2 nights ago.....idfk<3 but yes <3 You play the best music on plug and ily<3
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] jeeeenx<3 Heheh your a really positive person and r pretty funny in the nice light humour way :D Its vurry refreshing<33 Much love.

OMg we were indeed. <3

[MENTION=68]RiverSong[/MENTION] - Oh god girl I don't even know where to start with this. You're my crazy other half. When we start talking we come up with the craziest things, say the stupidest stuff, and honestly it's just perfect. I know I can come to you about anything & at the most random times cause we both have the same messed up sleeping pattern.
LOL, you da best.
--
Idk who to even mention on this thread. Haven't been playing much, & I haz no friends /sadface
we arent friends??????

[MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION] thanks for putting up with me babe. No matter what you have stood by me and never left. And I can't thank you enough. You mean the world to me and I love you so much.
[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] oh gosh where do I even begin LOL we're long lost twins and I couldn't ask for a better sister ;) you understand me so much and I'm just so insanely happy to have you in my life.
[MENTION=4274]WaffWaff[/MENTION] TO MY FABULOUS WIFE: I. LOVE. YOU!!!!! You were one of my first friends here and since then we have become fast best friends. This summer there's a possibility of getting to meet my best friend and I couldn't be any happier. Thank you for believing in me and being there when no one else was.
[MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION] I freaking love you kid. You put a smile on my face every time we talk and you are such a great friend.
[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] well I mean what can I say; I'm kinda in love with you and your gorgeous self. Keep doing you babe ;) #sashaan
[MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] thank you. Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU for just being you and being a great friend. I love seeing you online and I. The forums because it means I get to talk to one of my best friends :)
[MENTION=195]Fred[/MENTION] you don't come on anymore but you know that I'll always love you kid, and you're going to do amazing things some day <3
[MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] [MENTION=1093]Nutty[/MENTION] @nialofficial thanks for being an awesome Skype group. You guys make me laugh every day and you're all such talented people xo
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] HALLO BLAIR :D you are just so darn pretty and funny and amazing and did I mention pretty? Google hangout very very soon <3
[MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] well I had a crush on you even when you told me you were gay because you're just THAT adorable c: but I'm here for you Always no matter what happens. And I'm coming attacha in 18 days XD
[MENTION=3925]Native[/MENTION] when you do come on its on of the happiest days because I get to talk with such a sweetheart. I love you so much xoxo
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] what can I say? You're the next supreme and I'm thrilled to be in the coven with such a hottie ;D HAIL MICKEY [MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] even though we only joke around and we aren't really close, i'm still really happy to have you as one of my friends. Your creativity inspires me and your kindness is amazing. Thank you for not quitting :)
[MENTION=2582]snow_flake[/MENTION] i met you through bob and we became fast friends. Your kindness is overwhelming and being with you brightens my day. Thank you for being such a good friend to bob and especially me.
[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] [MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION] [MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] [MENTION=3289]Peasants[/MENTION] [MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] [MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] [MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION] [MENTION=16]Acey[/MENTION] [MENTION=1007]Tohrukun[/MENTION] you guys are all so nice and talking to you all make me so happy. Even if we aren't the closest of friends you guys will always put a smile on my face and make me happier no matter what. Thanks for being awesome <3

If I could list everyone I would but I just want to thank everyone for being who they are and being such amazing people. I love you all sooooooo much!!!! Xoxoxoxoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I WILL DEFINITELY ADD MORE but my hands hurt from typing so much rofl. ily all :aww:

[MENTION=139]Emelye[/MENTION] - Emelye, I consider you to be such a huge influence on my life because you're such a strong and amazing woman. You teach me so much about life constantly and I just wish I could give you happiness and everything you've ever wanted because I just want to see you happy because you deserve it. ilysm.
[MENTION=7]Mama Umbridge[/MENTION] - Dude we go way back to like VMKMagic. I'm so glad I found you though because I poop you not you're literally one of the funniest people I know and you have the cutest laugh ever of all time hands down. Whenever you say something I literally bawl because you're so precious and hilarious and ugH. Why are you so perfect???

[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] - I feel like I should write this huge love letter dedicating myself to you, but you already know that I love your guts. The fact that you still put up with me even though I'm literally the dumbest person on earth, amazes me. You are perfect and ugh idk how to describe how amazing you are LOL. ❤ x infinity.

[MENTION=3650]Arye[/MENTION] - You my friend are perfect and I love you so much. I am so happy that we are a married couple and you give me life and strength and support in times when I need that the most.

[MENTION=743]BaseballStarz[/MENTION] - We go back to openVMK and I remember getting hired with you and talking to you. We share some good memories and hands down one of my favorite memories on myVMK is when you made that one comment about the you know who. I still laugh about it til this day. Stay awesome!

[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] & [MENTION=2958]Nivans[/MENTION] - omg you two LOL. I dunno why you're friends with me because you both are so cool and I'm just....here....sitting...silently in the corner not being cool. xD You two give me LIFE and I know I can always count on you. I will forever cheerish our thousands of Kiks and very interesting conversations. ;D ❤ you both.

[MENTION=3024]ICON[/MENTION], [MENTION=119]karkat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3153]Dragon[/MENTION] - Even though we may not be buddy buddy, I do respect you both and you've taught me a lot about sticking up for myself and standing by my beliefs and for that, I thank you!

[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] (Guillotine), [MENTION=3434]ChristinaMarie[/MENTION], [MENTION=3501]BuddyByte[/MENTION], [MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION], [MENTION=3937]Lightning-Rose[/MENTION], [MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION], [MENTION=112]SillyMcDoodlebop[/MENTION], [MENTION=534]SnowyJingleBells[/MENTION], [MENTION=200]Stormy[/MENTION], [MENTION=475]Champ[/MENTION], [MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION], [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION], [MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION] - You guys are literally like family to me. I hope you know that. Even though I don't talk to some of you that frequently, you all hold a very dear and special place in my heart. You guys have always been kind to me and supported me and I enjoy every moment I have talking to ya'll. ty for giving me happiness. ❤
[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] - omg coco! You are such a brave and beautiful young woman and I KNOW that one day you will truly find happiness that will last a life time. You are my homie and you give me inspiration everyday. ilysm !!

[MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] - Ummm how are you so amazing and why weren't we friends before??? You and I started talking at a time where I really really really needed someone to talk to you and you helped me through a lot of tough times, even though you probably don't realize that. You are classy and amazing and you will go far in your life. ty for always checking in on me and my placenta and for being supportive. You go girl! :halcyon:

[MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] - Oh Swizzle/Trisha, when we first started talking I swear I was starstruck because you were super popular and I couldn't believe you would talk to a nobody like me. LOL. Since then we've gone through and witnessed a lot and I value our friendship. All I care about is your happiness. ily ❤

[MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] - Oh my gooby bean I swear you make me laugh harder than I ever laugh. I literally wish I wish you. You're so special and amazing and I don't think you realize what an impact you've made on the game. I know you've been treated like poop by some people both irl/in game, but just know that I believe in and you have the support of soooo many people. ilysm and I hope you know that.

[MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION] and [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] - I'm so sorry for the trouble I've caused you two but I just want you both to know that I hold very high respect for both of you and I really honestly believe you two are amazingly fantastic people and moderators. Please know I have your back.

[MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] - When I heard the unfortunate news your cousin gave us, I literally went into a mode of depression for a week. I couldn't eat or sleep or anything because I hadn't gotten to tell you how much I loved you. You are the biggest inspiration I've had in a long while and I hope you know that everybody here at myVMK is #TEAMHIPSTAHH. ILY to the moon and back!

[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] / jastart your engines/jafartay - You're literally so funny and you're my fashion inspiration on myVMK. I love seeing you around and treasure all the times you, me, and the crew spent chillin' on Google Hangout. much love to you. ❤

[MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] and [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] - idk why you both like me but you do and for that I'm thankful. You both are so awesome and we've both shared some great times together. You both have helped me through a lot and I thank you for that. I feel like I can tell you guys anything. ps. will you both be my new sisters???

[MENTION=1016]LadyVerne[/MENTION] - I know we don't talk as frequently as I'd liked, but you are such an inspiration to me and I love reading what you have to say about everything. You're so knowledgeable, wise, and intelligent and I think everybody here could learn A LOT from you.

[MENTION=3937]Lightning-Rose[/MENTION] - You always say hi to me whenever I come onto the game/shoutbox and it really makes my day. Sometimes you've said hi to me when I'm really upset/depressed in real life and it cheers me up instantly knowing I have great people like you as frineds. ty. ❤

[MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] - We don't talk much anymore because I've been a mad man lately, but I just want you to know I consider you to be my #2 because you are so precious, kind, and caring. And on top of that you're ***FLAWLESS ;D

[MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] - omg I felt so badly when you felt guilty for posting my video. I wish I could've given you a thousand oreos. You're hilarious, I love you, and 50 kabillion other people do too. Also, you have cute glasses. ;D

[MENTION=3872]marthajones[/MENTION] - Reppin VMKMagic, yo. ily. You taught me that it's ok to be crazy and I shall always remember the crazy times we've shared back on the ole VMKMagic chat.

[MENTION=3701]Meridian[/MENTION] - MERIDANNNNNG. Words will never put how special you are to me and I appreciate your kindness and friendship. I aspire to be as good of a friend as you are to me.

[MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] - Ranch, you're such a great person and I applaud you for being yourself. I am proud to have you as a friend. ps I love the cute little ramp you made for your dog.

[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] - omg I straight up tear up when I think about amazing you are. How is it possible to have so much amazingness in one body???? If I had to describe you in one word it'd be: perfect.

[MENTION=534]SnowyJingleBells[/MENTION] - I've known you for a little while and you're so classy and elegant and omg. When I picture you in my head I feel like you'd be a cross between the Queen and Beyoncé. LOL.

[MENTION=3955]Stone[/MENTION]. You're a cool guy and even though we don't really talk that often. I do enjoy the times that we do. I may come off as a nutjob, but I promise I'm not all weird. There's some sanity (I think?) in me :P

[MENTION=200]Stormy[/MENTION] - You've been so supportive to me in the past few weeks and it means the world to me. You will go far and I know that throughout your life, you will touch many many people.

[MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION] - TAY TAY BABAY. I love you. You're perfect. Never change and never let anybody tell you definitely. I love you so much and I can't describe the way I feel about you. You're just awesome, ok?

[MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION] - :please: <-- me rn when I think about how lucky I am to have you. LOL. I'm not kidding. I seriously am straight up tearing. You're so incredible and I know that you see through my insanity and see a normal(ish) guy just wanting to be loved. You've given me the moon and more and I hope we're friends for life, truly and honestly. I never want to loose you.

[MENTION=3644]LordDisick[/MENTION] - After someone pretended to me on Plug.DJ, I remember you Skyping me and telling me this "dont be ashamed be like thats me and im proud of it. im awesome." That gave me an immediate confidence boost you have no idea. It made me feel like I was worth more than people were giving me credit for and you were the sole reason that I made my thread explaining what happened. And because of that, I was able to receive so much support from people I didn't even know. You saved me from so many roadbumps of depression and for that I cannot thank you enough.

[MENTION=962]Whispered[/MENTION] - You're weird, I'm weird, we both like Wicked, we fit perfectly together. Keep being you because nobody can even come close to being how awesome you are. Literally.

[MENTION=2858]Best_Blonde[/MENTION] - You are a great friend and you've always shown such kindness towards me. And btw, naming your kitty Oreo has made my entire year c: You have no idea. :halcyon:

[MENTION=189]Chicknoodle[/MENTION] - I try and tell you everyday without sounding like a creeper how amazing you are but literally...you're definitely one of my favorite people ever, both irl and in game. You're just...ugh idk how to say it. LOL. YOU'RE JUST AMAZING, OK? I feel like we can be real and have heated discussions and disagree without disliking eachother afterwards. I feel like I could tell you the craziest stuff and you wouldn't even judge me. ILY! :halcyon:

[MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION], [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION], [MENTION=489]Frozen.Elsa[/MENTION] - The original gang. lol. I don't even know how we ended up in a thousand different directions but for what it's worth, you guys taught me a lot about life and you took me under your wings when I first joined and for that I thank you. :hat:

[MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION] - I saved the drawing you made for me on my desktop and I look at it everyday. I love it to DEATH and I pray everyday that one day you will receive the proper recognition that you deserve for your amazing artistry.

[MENTION=3971]Duchess[/MENTION] - AHHH Duchess. I remember when you first joined and I couldn't stop laughing at all the hilarious things you said. You've taught me to be myself and be different and you are such an extraordinary person. I seriously have told numerous people that I want to be like you some day. LOL.

[MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION], [MENTION=205]TheLittleMermaid[/MENTION], [MENTION=3712]Surreal[/MENTION], [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION], [MENTION=357]allison[/MENTION], [MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION], [MENTION=16]Acey[/MENTION], [MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION], [MENTION=918]InfinityFay[/MENTION], [MENTION=3066]Vegetable[/MENTION], [MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION], [MENTION=2073]mijaro[/MENTION], [MENTION=1644]Mark[/MENTION], [MENTION=4190]Aka[/MENTION], [MENTION=2986]Grimrose[/MENTION], [MENTION=569]IronMaiden[/MENTION], [MENTION=1540]Desertfreak[/MENTION], [MENTION=4650]AspieEm[/MENTION], [MENTION=3788]Klamath[/MENTION], [MENTION=53]Monorail[/MENTION], [MENTION=3799]laurathelostgirl[/MENTION], [MENTION=4003]Santasia07[/MENTION], [MENTION=3552]Dempsey[/MENTION], [MENTION=587]Chanclyn[/MENTION], @Foustkeeper, [MENTION=2731]Fotogirl[/MENTION] - You guys supported me on my thread and I have saved every one of your comments because they provide me with much needed strength in my times of depression. Literally you guys are some special people and I hope you know that.

Last edited:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - You are a gem and a gift to the world. You just are so perfect and such a comedian and whenever I see you a smile comes across my face. Pls know that you are x50 kabillion more perfect than you probably realize. You're a :star: & I shall forever :halcyon: you.

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
Here's to...
those who know my secrets, my best friends. They are all beautiful and amazing and unique in their own ways;
[MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION]- My ultimate VMK BFF. I am so thankful we have reunited and actually ate sushi together! You will truly be a friend forever.
[MENTION=2651]Jordan[/MENTION]- Bae, We get each other. I love youuu.
[MENTION=1905]HiddenSecrets[/MENTION] & [MENTION=1376]Simone[/MENTION]- My happy piece of toast and little SimSimmy. I love you both for putting up with me and my boy problems every day.
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION]- We have too much fun sometimes. Can't wait to see Aladdin and Pippin!
[MENTION=3925]Native[/MENTION]- I've never felt more connected with anyone.. seriously. I wish we both weren't so busy all the time.

To the zany and deeply loved;
[MENTION=2958]Nivans[/MENTION]- Hubby, stud muffin, pookie, NIVMOUS forever, never alone.
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION]- My favorite poopsie. I promise to never sit on you.
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION], [MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION], [MENTION=393]Perfume[/MENTION], [MENTION=1093]Nutty[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION]- You crack me up. Everything that comes out of your mouths is pure gold. Stay beautiful.
[MENTION=112]SillyMcDoodlebop[/MENTION], [MENTION=3313]Stargazing[/MENTION], [MENTION=3872]marthajones[/MENTION], [MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION], [MENTION=865]sabby[/MENTION], [MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION], [MENTION=2962]Superior[/MENTION]- love your snaps and you
[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION]- our first woman president
[MENTION=3434]ChristinaMarie[/MENTION]- seriously the nicest person I've ever known
[MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION]- Can I adopt you pls.
[MENTION=3406]fierceblair[/MENTION]- Blair Squared. That is all.
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION]- qq azn bb
[MENTION=598]Lost[/MENTION], [MENTION=193]Flower[/MENTION], [MENTION=90]swalkah[/MENTION]_- lahv u.

To my first friends on MyVMK;
@Laura, [MENTION=1056]claraoswald[/MENTION], @Mango- I miss you guys so much.

To the most adorable in the kingdom;
[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION], [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION], [MENTION=2356]Jal[/MENTION], [MENTION=770]SparkleGreg[/MENTION], [MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION], [MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION], [MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION], [MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION], [MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION], [MENTION=2962]Superior[/MENTION], [MENTION=34]ExtremeGreenLight[/MENTION], [MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION], [MENTION=3038]Poptart[/MENTION], [MENTION=598]Lost[/MENTION], @Strawberry

To these hot thangs;
[MENTION=3177]DMoCTTA[/MENTION], [MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION], [MENTION=2683]Jason[/MENTION], [MENTION=854]Elle[/MENTION], [MENTION=2458]mkzacky[/MENTION], [MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION], [MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION], [MENTION=865]sabby[/MENTION], [MENTION=1944]Hipster[/MENTION], [MENTION=558]milklady[/MENTION], [MENTION=1871]Jackie[/MENTION], [MENTION=4338]Coconut[/MENTION], [MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION] [MENTION=1291]Elegance[/MENTION]

To the MyVMK Times Crew RIP;
[MENTION=2079]Hannahx0[/MENTION], [MENTION=53]Monorail[/MENTION], [MENTION=147]alice-darling[/MENTION], [MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION], [MENTION=161]Liberty[/MENTION], [MENTION=582]RachiiBug[/MENTION], [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION]

To my fellow New Yorkers/Jerseyans, when are we meeting up?
[MENTION=4710]iKingdom[/MENTION], [MENTION=4274]WaffWaff[/MENTION], [MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION], [MENTION=2586]LisaMarie[/MENTION], [MENTION=2958]Nivans[/MENTION], [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION], [MENTION=374]Fantasmic[/MENTION], [MENTION=960]breboii[/MENTION], [MENTION=1281]Markeh[/MENTION], [MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION]

To my original Kik crew;
[MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION], [MENTION=374]Fantasmic[/MENTION], [MENTION=2777]MeShellMyBelle[/MENTION], [MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION], [MENTION=2651]Jordan[/MENTION], [MENTION=393]Perfume[/MENTION]

To my original VMK BFFs; I wouldn't be where I am today without you.
[MENTION=3434]ChristinaMarie[/MENTION], [MENTION=3345]swishyhair[/MENTION], [MENTION=3272]Kelsea[/MENTION], @Masterpiece, @sunflowerprincess, and @WishDreams

To more beautiful people
[MENTION=2610]Marnetti[/MENTION], [MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION], [MENTION=1016]LadyVerne[/MENTION], [MENTION=1746]Comicnati[/MENTION], [MENTION=1508]Crispy[/MENTION], [MENTION=4503]awkward[/MENTION], [MENTION=291]Drewby[/MENTION], @jt..., [MENTION=2073]mijaro[/MENTION], [MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION], [MENTION=4001]Stacysmom[/MENTION], [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION], [MENTION=3334]Krayonz[/MENTION], [MENTION=363]Light[/MENTION]ning_Mcqueen, [MENTION=489]Frozen.Elsa[/MENTION], [MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION], [MENTION=121]Shakespeare[/MENTION], [MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION], [MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION], [MENTION=4752]Evehist[/MENTION], [MENTION=4422]everfae[/MENTION], [MENTION=490]Pockyy[/MENTION], [MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION], [MENTION=31]Fruits[/MENTION], [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION], [MENTION=962]Whispered[/MENTION], @swimfast, [MENTION=3042]Eyeshadow[/MENTION], [MENTION=3066]Vegetable[/MENTION], [MENTION=3975]KenDoll[/MENTION], [MENTION=2032]Ariel[/MENTION], [MENTION=3501]BuddyByte[/MENTION], [MENTION=7]Mama Umbridge[/MENTION], [MENTION=2774]Cooltrev[/MENTION], [MENTION=2536]Dinoluc[/MENTION], [MENTION=3727]Jon[/MENTION], [MENTION=534]SnowyJingleBells[/MENTION], [MENTION=2112]MoomaladeMuffin[/MENTION], [MENTION=2084]quintessence[/MENTION], [MENTION=2828]lilboo[/MENTION], [MENTION=205]TheLittleMermaid[/MENTION], [MENTION=20]The_Jedi_Master[/MENTION], [MENTION=4204]Kryssa[/MENTION], [MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION], [MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION], [MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION]

To those who stand up and stand out;
[MENTION=3024]ICON[/MENTION], [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION], [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION], [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION], [MENTION=125]Andrew[/MENTION]

To the best forum/game staff ever;
[MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION], [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION], [MENTION=4628]HOST_Maui[/MENTION], [MENTION=2638]HOST_Bengal[/MENTION], [MENTION=2622]HOST_Leota[/MENTION], [MENTION=2621]HOST_Cherub[/MENTION], @VMK_Oliver (& company), [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION], [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION], [MENTION=4]Grizzly[/MENTION], [MENTION=1103]pluto-pluto[/MENTION], [MENTION=149]Shane[/MENTION], [MENTION=737]WishUponaStar[/MENTION]

To those who quit, or don't get online often;
[MENTION=340]chewbacca[/MENTION], [MENTION=2044]Sheku[/MENTION], [MENTION=929]Mushu[/MENTION], [MENTION=929]Mushu[/MENTION], [MENTION=3539]nakk[/MENTION], @maydayray, [MENTION=3190]Gladly[/MENTION], [MENTION=572]Snowykisses[/MENTION], [MENTION=54]Rain[/MENTION]_Drops, [MENTION=74]Monster[/MENTION], @iCupcake, @Iremember, @Inhale, @Isarah, [MENTION=3491]monkee[/MENTION], @OHHHKILLEM, @Farenheit, [MENTION=2955]FRONZILLA[/MENTION], [MENTION=2169]TaylorOMG[/MENTION], @Froggie, [MENTION=1281]Markeh[/MENTION], [MENTION=3378]anoldbear[/MENTION], [MENTION=2544]Kash[/MENTION], [MENTION=3172]Stefa[/MENTION], @Whale, [MENTION=2651]Jordan[/MENTION]n, [MENTION=4199]gymnastics[/MENTION]

& to those who are still missing...
@WishDreams, [MENTION=1760]Wonder[/MENTION]Blue, @RubySunnyRabbit

I changed my mind. I decided to make a list just so all of my friends know how special and unique they are. I'm sorry if you're not on here.. we've probably never talked or only talked once.
work it, FIERCE!

OMg we were indeed. <3

awww omg i'm crying i love you too!!

----------

I WILL DEFINITELY ADD MORE but my hands hurt from typing so much rofl. ily all :aww:

[MENTION=139]Emelye[/MENTION] - Emelye, I consider you to be such a huge influence on my life because you're such a strong and amazing woman. You teach me so much about life constantly and I just wish I could give you happiness and everything you've ever wanted because I just want to see you happy because you deserve it. ilysm.
[MENTION=7]Mama Umbridge[/MENTION] - Dude we go way back to like VMKMagic. I'm so glad I found you though because I poop you not you're literally one of the funniest people I know and you have the cutest laugh ever of all time hands down. Whenever you say something I literally bawl because you're so precious and hilarious and ugH. Why are you so perfect???

[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] - I feel like I should write this huge love letter dedicating myself to you, but you already know that I love your guts. The fact that you still put up with me even though I'm literally the dumbest person on earth, amazes me. You are perfect and ugh idk how to describe how amazing you are LOL. ❤ x infinity.

[MENTION=3650]Arye[/MENTION] - You my friend are perfect and I love you so much. I am so happy that we are a married couple and you give me life and strength and support in times when I need that the most.

[MENTION=743]BaseballStarz[/MENTION] - We go back to openVMK and I remember getting hired with you and talking to you. We share some good memories and hands down one of my favorite memories on myVMK is when you made that one comment about the you know who. I still laugh about it til this day. Stay awesome!

[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] & [MENTION=2958]Nivans[/MENTION] - omg you two LOL. I dunno why you're friends with me because you both are so cool and I'm just....here....sitting...silently in the corner not being cool. xD You two give me LIFE and I know I can always count on you. I will forever cheerish our thousands of Kiks and very interesting conversations. ;D ❤ you both.

[MENTION=3024]ICON[/MENTION], [MENTION=119]karkat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3153]Dragon[/MENTION] - Even though we may not be buddy buddy, I do respect you both and you've taught me a lot about sticking up for myself and standing by my beliefs and for that, I thank you!

[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] (Guillotine), [MENTION=3434]ChristinaMarie[/MENTION], [MENTION=3501]BuddyByte[/MENTION], [MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION], [MENTION=3937]Lightning-Rose[/MENTION], [MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION], [MENTION=112]SillyMcDoodlebop[/MENTION], [MENTION=534]SnowyJingleBells[/MENTION], [MENTION=200]Stormy[/MENTION], [MENTION=475]Champ[/MENTION], [MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION], [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION], [MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION] - You guys are literally like family to me. I hope you know that. Even though I don't talk to some of you that frequently, you all hold a very dear and special place in my heart. You guys have always been kind to me and supported me and I enjoy every moment I have talking to ya'll. ty for giving me happiness. ❤

[MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] - Ummm how are you so amazing and why weren't we friends before??? You and I started talking at a time where I really really really needed someone to talk to you and you helped me through a lot of tough times, even though you probably don't realize that. You are classy and amazing and you will go far in your life. ty for always checking in on me and my placenta and for being supportive. You go girl! :halcyon:

[MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] - Oh Swizzle/Trisha, when we first started talking I swear I was starstruck because you were super popular and I couldn't believe you would talk to a nobody like me. LOL. Since then we've gone through and witnessed a lot and I value our friendship. All I care about is your happiness. ily ❤

[MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] - Oh my gooby bean I swear you make me laugh harder than I ever laugh. I literally wish I wish you. You're so special and amazing and I don't think you realize what an impact you've made on the game. I know you've been treated like poop by some people both irl/in game, but just know that I believe in and you have the support of soooo many people. ilysm and I hope you know that.

[MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION] and [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] - I'm so sorry for the trouble I've caused you too but I just want you both to know that I hold very high respect for both of you and I really honestly believe you two are amazingly fantastic people and moderators. Please know I have your back.

[MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] - When I heard the unfortunate news your cousin gave us, I literally went into a mode of depression for a week. I couldn't eat or sleep or anything because I hadn't gotten to tell you how much I loved you. You are the biggest inspiration I've had in a long while and I hope you know that everybody here at myVMK is #TEAMHIPSTAHH. ILY to the moon and back!

[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] / jastart your engines/jafartay - You're literally so funny and you're my fashion inspiration on myVMK. I love seeing you around and treasure all the times you, me, and the crew spent chillin' on Google Hangout. much love to you. ❤

[MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] and [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] - idk why you both like me but you do and for that I'm thankful. You both are so awesome and we've both shared some great times together. You both have helped me through a lot and I thank you for that. I feel like I can tell you guys anything. ps. will you both be my new sisters???

[MENTION=1016]LadyVerne[/MENTION] - I know we don't talk as frequently as I'd liked, but you are such an inspiration to me and I love reading what you have to say about everything. You're so knowledgeable, wise, and intelligent and I think everybody here could learn A LOT from you.

[MENTION=3937]Lightning-Rose[/MENTION] - You always say hi to me whenever I come onto the game/shoutbox and it really makes my day. Sometimes you've said hi to me when I'm really upset/depressed in real life and it cheers me up instantly knowing I have great people like you as frineds. ty. ❤

[MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] - We don't talk much anymore because I've been a mad man lately, but I just want you to know I consider you to be my #2 because you are so precious, kind, and caring. And on top of that you're ***FLAWLESS ;D

[MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] - omg I felt so badly when you felt guilty for posting my video. I wish I could've given you a thousand oreos. You're hilarious, I love you, and 50 kabillion other people do too. Also, you have cute glasses. ;D

[MENTION=3872]marthajones[/MENTION] - Reppin VMKMagic, yo. ily. You taught me that it's ok to be crazy and I shall always remember the crazy times we've shared back on the ole VMKMagic chat.

[MENTION=3701]Meridian[/MENTION] - MERIDANNNNNG. Words will never put how special you are to me and I appreciate your kindness and friendship. I aspire to be as good of a friend as you are to me.

[MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] - Ranch, you're such a great person and I applaud you for being yourself. I am proud to have you as a friend. ps I love the cute little ramp you made for your dog.

[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] - omg I straight up tear up when I think about amazing you are. How is it possible to have so much amazingness in one body???? If I had to describe you in one word it'd be: perfect.

[MENTION=534]SnowyJingleBells[/MENTION] - I've known you for a little while and you're so classy and elegant and omg. When I picture you in my head I feel like you'd be a cross between the Queen and Beyoncé. LOL.

[MENTION=3955]Stone[/MENTION]. You're a cool guy and even though we don't really talk that often. I do enjoy the times that we do. I may come off as a nutjob, but I promise I'm not all weird. There's some sanity (I think?) in me :P

[MENTION=200]Stormy[/MENTION] - You've been so supportive to me in the past few weeks and it means the world to me. You will go far and I know that throughout your life, you will touch many many people.

[MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION] - TAY TAY BABAY. I love you. You're perfect. Never change and never let anybody tell you definitely. I love you so much and I can't describe the way I feel about you. You're just awesome, ok?

[MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION] - :please: <-- me rn when I think about how lucky I am to have you. LOL. I'm not kidding. I seriously am straight up tearing. You're so incredible and I know that you see through my insanity and see a normal(ish) guy just wanting to be loved. You've given me the moon and more and I hope we're friends for life, truly and honestly. I never want to loose you.

[MENTION=3644]LordDisick[/MENTION] - After someone pretended to me on Plug.DJ, I remember you Skyping me and telling me this "dont be ashamed be like thats me and im proud of it. im awesome." That gave me an immediate confidence boost you have no idea. It made me feel like I was worth more than people were giving me credit for and you were the sole reason that I made my thread explaining what happened. And because of that, I was able to receive so much support from people I didn't even know. You saved me from so many roadbumps of depression and for that I cannot thank you enough.

[MENTION=962]Whispered[/MENTION] - You're weird, I'm weird, we both like Wicked, we fit perfectly together. Keep being you because nobody can even come close to being how awesome you are. Literally.

[MENTION=2858]Best_Blonde[/MENTION] - You are a great friend and you've always shown such kindness towards me. And btw, naming your kitty Oreo has made my entire year c: You have no idea. :halcyon:

[MENTION=189]Chicknoodle[/MENTION] - I try and tell you everyday without sounding like a creeper how amazing you are but literally...you're definitely one of my favorite people ever, both irl and in game. You're just...ugh idk how to say it. LOL. YOU'RE JUST AMAZING, OK? I feel like we can be real and have heated discussions and disagree without disliking eachother afterwards. I feel like I could tell you the craziest stuff and you wouldn't even judge me. ILY! :halcyon:

[MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION], [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION], [MENTION=489]Frozen.Elsa[/MENTION] - The original gang. lol. I don't even know how we ended up in a thousand different directions but for what it's worth, you guys taught me a lot about life and you took me under your wings when I first joined and for that I thank you. :hat:

[MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION] - I saved the drawing you made for me on my desktop and I look at it everyday. I love it to DEATH and I pray everyday that one day you will receive the proper recognition that you deserve for your amazing artistry.

[MENTION=3971]Duchess[/MENTION] - AHHH Duchess. I remember when you first joined and I couldn't stop laughing at all the hilarious things you said. You've taught me to be myself and be different and you are such an extraordinary person. I seriously have told numerous people that I want to be like you some day. LOL.

[MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION], [MENTION=205]TheLittleMermaid[/MENTION], [MENTION=3712]Surreal[/MENTION], [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION], [MENTION=357]allison[/MENTION], [MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION], [MENTION=16]Acey[/MENTION], [MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION], [MENTION=918]InfinityFay[/MENTION], [MENTION=3066]Vegetable[/MENTION], [MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION], [MENTION=2073]mijaro[/MENTION], [MENTION=1644]Mark[/MENTION], [MENTION=4190]Aka[/MENTION], [MENTION=2986]Grimrose[/MENTION], [MENTION=569]IronMaiden[/MENTION], [MENTION=1540]Desertfreak[/MENTION], [MENTION=4650]AspieEm[/MENTION], [MENTION=3788]Klamath[/MENTION], [MENTION=53]Monorail[/MENTION], [MENTION=3799]laurathelostgirl[/MENTION], [MENTION=4003]Santasia07[/MENTION], [MENTION=3552]Dempsey[/MENTION], [MENTION=587]Chanclyn[/MENTION], @Foustkeeper, [MENTION=2731]Fotogirl[/MENTION] - You guys supported me on my thread and I have saved every one of your comments because they provide me with much needed strength in my times of depression. Literally you guys are some special people and I hope you know that.
i love you to death okay

Aww thank you! I have gone through something similar like yours and I can understand what you went through; especially when someone dampen your good vibe.

[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - You are a gem and a gift to the world. You just are so perfect and such a comedian and whenever I see you a smile comes across my face. Pls know that you are x50 kabillion more perfect than you probably realize. You're a :star: & I shall forever :halcyon: you.
omg i love you so much you're so great and you're so funny and no one should tell you you're not because you are everything that's great

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list

LOL! I would've loved some Oreos tbh, I still cannot believe someone would do that though, as kind and friendly as you are, you are honestly one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of getting to know. Anyways, thanks about the glasses :D I have like 3 pairs of the same kind but different brands, lets just say I have an obsession LOL, and Honestly, reading this just lifted my spirit, bc I was really down due to some things, thanks so much [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] /Starship, you're such a good friend!! That literally just made my day week month (oh, I guess idk how to do that, LOL)

Last edited:

Inferno

[MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION] Seriously one of my favorite people in vmk. i love him <3
[MENTION=962]Whispered[/MENTION] i use to hate him, now he is awesome!
[MENTION=865]sabby[/MENTION] omg we talk so much outside of vmk, she is my queen
[MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION] <3 ilove my daughter in law

Hmm... where to start...
[MENTION=854]Elle[/MENTION]-You're my twin. We are so alike it's creepy LOL. I'm so thankful to have met you. It's always nice having someone that I can talk to and that can related to me. I've always wanted that. No matter what, I am here for you. If you ever need anything, never hesitate to let me know. #MoseBros4Life
[MENTION=2683]Jason[/MENTION]- You are so kind and caring about each and every person that it restores my faith in humanity. You manage to make me happy everytime I see someone with a problem. You constantly are there helping people. You are an amazing person and I am so glad you are part of my life. If you ever need someone to lean on, I'm your girl.
[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION]- You're like a mother-sister figure all wrapped into one awesome best friend. I'm so happy that I talked to you in TeamSpeak that day. I don't really know where I would be without you. You help me through everything that troubles me and talk me out of being stupid (like not going to prom lol). I'm so glad to have you there for me. You act more like a sister than my real one sometimes.
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION]-You are my guy self. Not gonna lie. It's so freaking weird how similar we are. And the fact that we knew each other SIX YEARS AGO on VMKM? Mind=blown. I'm so glad we found each other (again cough). You manage to make my day when I'm sad and down. I know you can say something that will make me break into a grin. I love ya! C:
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION]-Janks, you are such a doll. You are one of the sweetest, funniest, strangest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Your randomness makes everything better, and you have this habit of making everyone love and adore you. Not gonna lie. It worked on me C: I love ya to bits bro, you're like my little-older sister to me C:
[MENTION=323]Celestina[/MENTION]- I know you don't come around much anymore, but I am so thankful to have you in my life. You are the kindest person I have ever met. You never say anything rude or mean about everyone. You always have something positive to say, and you shine down a ray of sunshine upon everything. I love you so hard!!!
[MENTION=2266]Princess_Stitch[/MENTION]-Girl fran, where to start?! LOL. You are one of the most well-mannered people I have ever met. Half the time when I speak I feel like I don't deserve to be in your presence with my crude dialect LOL. You are kind and polite, but you are also firm in what you believe, and that is a highly admirable quality everyone needs. Stay awesome!!!
[MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION]-I hate you. Go lick a toad. You filthy coke drinker. But really, you're like my little brother, black kid. I am so thankful to have met you on ovmk. You are so strange, yet amusing. The only time I have a problem with you is when you have to comment on the fact that I laugh like, every three seconds. Jerk. >:C You better stay cool, you little twerp.
[MENTION=3024]ICON[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3153]Dragon[/MENTION]- I know we sharks and jets don't get along most of the time, but I'm not gonna lie. You guys are part of the reason I keep coming back to the forums. You keep things entertaining and lively.
[MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] [MENTION=489]Frozen.Elsa[/MENTION] [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION]

I know your people and my people don't get along and that we have a... long history between us, but you guys play a big part in this community. And while we may not agree, you're good people.
[MENTION=189]Chicknoodle[/MENTION]- You're pretty goofy and you make me laugh. We've not talked much lately. Skype me homie!!! But I'm glad you're part of this community. Whenever you do get on and post, you always keep things interesting. Keep it up.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
prepare for a pretty amazing speech

u guys are pretty chill

Okay no but seriously...I love you guys. I may not show it all the time behind all of my "sass" or "sarcasm" or even my "dry humor" or whatever you guys call it. But I love you guys. All of you have kept my spirits up even after I've felt so hopeless after I moved and have kept me feeling so great even when I'm still struggling in school right now. I have so many great memories with you all and I just want you to know I love you guys so much. I may be a little embarrassed to be playing VMK but I am never embarrassed to be friends with you guys. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to mention someone but there are just too many to mention because I love so many of you. :')

I hope to stay friends with a lot of you for a long time and I'm so glad to be have been able to have met you.
Omg stop you're gonna make me cry :aww: Love you too Question. #QUAMY4LYFE
I ALREADY CRIED omg

I seriously cried typing this because you guys just help me stay happy and I may have said this like 500 times already but I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I MAY NOT LIKE HUGS BUT I'D GIVE YOU HUGS IF I KNEW YOU.
Awwww Question :hearts: I'm so glad I clicked with you and [MENTION=517]TyLeee[/MENTION] that day on OVMK. You guys made this experience the best and since then as well. I may not be on as much but you're always welcome to skype me, and join our weird skype group with [MENTION=517]TyLeee[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1925]Nicola[/MENTION], because we love you Quest! :aww:

And thanks for being such a good guy :flower: there's not many out there, but you're one of the few good ones :aww:

----------

Hmm... where to start...
[MENTION=854]Elle[/MENTION]-You're my twin. We are so alike it's creepy LOL. I'm so thankful to have met you. It's always nice having someone that I can talk to and that can related to me. I've always wanted that. No matter what, I am here for you. If you ever need anything, never hesitate to let me know. #MoseBros4Life
[MENTION=2683]Jason[/MENTION]- You are so kind and caring about each and every person that it restores my faith in humanity. You manage to make me happy everytime I see someone with a problem. You constantly are there helping people. You are an amazing person and I am so glad you are part of my life. If you ever need someone to lean on, I'm your girl.
[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION]- You're like a mother-sister figure all wrapped into one awesome best friend. I'm so happy that I talked to you in TeamSpeak that day. I don't really know where I would be without you. You help me through everything that troubles me and talk me out of being stupid (like not going to prom lol). I'm so glad to have you there for me. You act more like a sister than my real one sometimes.
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION]-You are my guy self. Not gonna lie. It's so freaking weird how similar we are. And the fact that we knew each other SIX YEARS AGO on VMKM? Mind=blown. I'm so glad we found each other (again cough). You manage to make my day when I'm sad and down. I know you can say something that will make me break into a grin. I love ya! C:
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION]-Janks, you are such a doll. You are one of the sweetest, funniest, strangest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Your randomness makes everything better, and you have this habit of making everyone love and adore you. Not gonna lie. It worked on me C: I love ya to bits bro, you're like my little-older sister to me C:
[MENTION=323]Celestina[/MENTION]- I know you don't come around much anymore, but I am so thankful to have you in my life. You are the kindest person I have ever met. You never say anything rude or mean about everyone. You always have something positive to say, and you shine down a ray of sunshine upon everything. I love you so hard!!!
[MENTION=2266]Princess_Stitch[/MENTION]-Girl fran, where to start?! LOL. You are one of the most well-mannered people I have ever met. Half the time when I speak I feel like I don't deserve to be in your presence with my crude dialect LOL. You are kind and polite, but you are also firm in what you believe, and that is a highly admirable quality everyone needs. Stay awesome!!!
[MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION]-I hate you. Go lick a toad. You filthy coke drinker. But really, you're like my little brother, black kid. I am so thankful to have met you on ovmk. You are so strange, yet amusing. The only time I have a problem with you is when you have to comment on the fact that I laugh like, every three seconds. Jerk. >:C You better stay cool, you little twerp.
[MENTION=3024]ICON[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3153]Dragon[/MENTION]- I know we sharks and jets don't get along most of the time, but I'm not gonna lie. You guys are part of the reason I keep coming back to the forums. You keep things entertaining and lively.
[MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] [MENTION=489]Frozen.Elsa[/MENTION] [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION]

I know your people and my people don't get along and that we have a... long history between us, but you guys play a big part in this community. And while we may not agree, you're good people.
[MENTION=189]Chicknoodle[/MENTION]- You're pretty goofy and you make me laugh. We've not talked much lately. Skype me homie!!! But I'm glad you're part of this community. Whenever you do get on and post, you always keep things interesting. Keep it up.
Omg Roxie stop, you give me too much credit. :aww: I just try my best to be there for you because to me you're the best little sister I could have ever asked for (sometimes even better than my own younger sisters). I'm so glad we met that day because you've been the nicest person to me ever since and you're truly amazing :hearts: Never forget what a great person you are and how you deserve so much more than you get. :cloud: Love you sis! xoxo

@Gallifreyan (Guillotine), @ChristinaMarie, @BuddyByte, @cocobandicoot, @Lightning-Rose, @Lunasa, @SillyMcDoodlebop, @SnowyJingleBells, @Stormy, @Champ, @taiflower, @CoralHibiscus, @Odwa - You guys are literally like family to me. I hope you know that. Even though I don't talk to some of you that frequently, you all hold a very dear and special place in my heart. You guys have always been kind to me and supported me and I enjoy every moment I have talking to ya'll. ty for giving me happiness. ❤
This means so much honestly and I just want to say if you EVER need to talk, I'm here for you! I've said this before and it's true, you're one of the kindest and most genuine people around. You deserve everything you want in life! (: Keep being you. <3

Lunasa

[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] - omg coco! You are such a brave and beautiful young woman and I KNOW that one day you will truly find happiness that will last a life time. You are my homie and you give me inspiration everyday. ilysm !!

[MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION] and [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] - I'm so sorry for the trouble I've caused you too but I just want you both to know that I hold very high respect for both of you and I really honestly believe you two are amazingly fantastic people and moderators. Please know I have your back.

!!! i love you so much <3 best friend 4ever.