Playing Wizard101

I have a level 94 Life, but I stopped playing about half a year ago because $$$. :x I enjoy it a lot, though, and I still pop in occasionally to just garden and train pets or help the low levels around WC or whatever. :3

I loved Wizard101 and still would of played if it was free. I can't afford to be wasting money for online games unfortunately. I had a death wizard and and life wizard. Those 2 were my favorite and the quests were awesome! I enjoyed everything about the game. Really wish it was free.

I started Wizard101 in its Beta (my recovery game when VMK closed). Still an active player. I also play Pirates101. I'll add you next time I am on, Olaf. I have several wizards but I'll add the one I am currently running, Anna Seabreeze (level 82 Fire).

Murkle

“Don't let the muggles get you down.”
I loved Wizard101 and still would of played if it was free. I can't afford to be wasting money for online games unfortunately. I had a death wizard and and life wizard. Those 2 were my favorite and the quests were awesome! I enjoyed everything about the game. Really wish it was free.
Yeah it's a great game and it's cost worthy but in my point of view it's a great deal but i can understand the problem.

I started Wizard101 in its Beta (my recovery game when VMK closed). Still an active player. I also play Pirates101. I'll add you next time I am on, Olaf. I have several wizards but I'll add the one I am currently running, Anna Seabreeze (level 82 Fire).
Great looking forward to it Tink

I have a wizard that I share with my older brother. He just bought another membership for it the other day. I haven't had the time to go on yet (planning on going on my wizard myself sometime this week) but I do know that he's taken my wizard somewhere through Mirage now :). I'm Tatiana Rosesinger, Ice, Level.. (110+ I haven't checked yet!)