Value Check please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always seen them go for around 10k give or take, maybe up to 20k now or because someone is desperate looking for it so idk when they've gone up to 50-80k as I certainly haven't seen them on the forums going for that much and auction prices don't count as a value setter. There are a lot in existence in the game even though they aren't traded for often anymore.

They used to be a form of currency in the game before credits were made tradeable, along with firewalls and cyan ariel chests and even then they went for around 10k. Now, people mostly look for them if they want it for decoration (especially now with halloween coming up, people will be looking for them) since they are nice, and therefore why some might offer a bit more when looking for them at high peaks in the year or for competitions but they can still be pulled from the treasure detector magic (along with cyan ariel chests), as I've pulled several from it so I don't think they truly are worth that much unless someone is desperate to find one or because of the season and even then, I don't think they should be that high if they've been rereleased and are plenty in existence. You just have to find someone who has some put away in their storage room somewhere and might have forgotten about them. Though they aren't a hot item being hunted down by a good portion of the community right now doesn't mean they are high in value, people just have their eyes set on newer stuff and not something from like 4 years ago (and rereleased now for months).

Sure, they might be more than 10k now, maybe up to 20k i'd say, but I don't see how they would be as much as 50-80k. I haven't seen them sold for that much and honestly they shouldn't be going for that much. If they were, people selling candy cauldrons would be plastered all over the forums with those who have hoarded them for years from the currency days or had them in their built rooms lol

Goodluck :rose:

markle

I've always seen them go for around 10k give or take, maybe up to 20k now or because someone is desperate looking for it so idk when they've gone up to 50-80k as I certainly haven't seen them on the forums going for that much and auction prices don't count as a value setter. There are a lot in existence in the game even though they aren't traded for often anymore.

They used to be a form of currency in the game before credits were made tradeable, along with firewalls and cyan ariel chests and even then they went for around 10k. Now, people mostly look for them if they want it for decoration (especially now with halloween coming up, people will be looking for them) since they are nice, and therefore why some might offer a bit more when looking for them at high peaks in the year or for competitions but they can still be pulled from the treasure detector magic (along with cyan ariel chests), as I've pulled several from it so I don't think they truly are worth that much unless someone is desperate to find one or because of the season and even then, I don't think they should be that high if they've been rereleased and are plenty in existence. You just have to find someone who has some put away in their storage room somewhere and might have forgotten about them. Though they aren't a hot item being hunted down by a good portion of the community right now doesn't mean they are high in value, people just have their eyes set on newer stuff and not something from like 4 years ago (and rereleased now for months).

Sure, they might be more than 10k now, maybe up to 20k i'd say, but I don't see how they would be as much as 50-80k. I haven't seen them sold for that much and honestly they shouldn't be going for that much. If they were, people selling candy cauldrons would be plastered all over the forums with those who have hoarded them for years from the currency days or had them in their built rooms lol

Goodluck :rose:
thank you so much for this. i haven't seen anyone selling these and even i thought 50-80k sounded weird, despite the candy cauldron being an older item.

Status
Not open for further replies.