Pokemon Go; Show off your pokemon!

My phone got the pics a little out of order.
I got a lot of them yesterday as I was running around town to 2 different Walmarts for a specific floor lamp. :facepalm:

Also I'm amassing an Eevee and bird army. My magikarp appeared on my patio table nowhere near water unless you count my neighbors water feature lol.

My friend just got a Lapras and Dragonite that didn't show up for me -.-

Ok I know I literally just posted but 10 minutes later this wild Jolteon popped up at a lure then I evolved and got my Flareon

@mark there's a way to make sure you get the eeveelution you want. In the original show there was a trio of trainers each with one of the evolutions. If you name the eevee you're evolving according to that, it seems to work (example, I originally named that eevee Pyro and I got the flareon). Jolteon is Sparky, and Vaporeon is Rainer

My 2km egg hatched today. Got another Magikarp.

Also 2 Clefairys were just hanging out side the Longhorn. I saw them on the radar before I ate, but couldn't find them. After I ate, I opened my phone and the magically appeared!
Also slightly concerned that my Kroger is haunted because I found a Ghastly there.

mark

10 mins late to everything
Ok I know I literally just posted but 10 minutes later this wild Jolteon popped up at a lure then I evolved and got my Flareon

@mark there's a way to make sure you get the eeveelution you want. In the original show there was a trio of trainers each with one of the evolutions. If you name the eevee you're evolving according to that, it seems to work (example, I originally named that eevee Pyro and I got the flareon). Jolteon is Sparky, and Vaporeon is Rainer
Ik! But I first need to get and Eevee and then another bunch of eevees for candies then we can talk about naming :([DOUBLEPOST=1468607603][/DOUBLEPOST]Bush Did CP 911 is me

Ik! But I first need to get and Eevee and then another bunch of eevees for candies then we can talk about naming :([DOUBLEPOST=1468607603][/DOUBLEPOST]Bush Did CP 911 is me
LOL I evolved my 500 something pidgeotto and it went straight to CP 911 and I just looked at my friend and was like "... Do I be a (fill in the blank)?" And he told me to name it that

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
danggg, i better step up my game.
i only have about 40 pokes... ugh.

has anyone found a pikachu?

joshzj

I like giraffes
I'm really excited because I haven't caught any dratinis yet but apparently there is a nest like 20 min from my house. This is my lineup so far

Attachments

danggg, i better step up my game.
i only have about 40 pokes... ugh.

has anyone found a pikachu?
I've only ever seen two, and almost a third
There was a Pikachu and an Electabuzz somewhere in or near my neighborhood late at night a few days ago. I would have gone hunting for them, but I didn't want to be the weirdo walking around a small town neighborhood during the middle of the night.

I hatched my 10K today and I was looking forward to it, cause Im like its my birthday, Im gonna get something good right? Please?
585 Eevee, with 17 candies. Kill me now. At least Ill have yet ANOTHER strong eeveelution -.-

So that Pikachu I talked about in an earlier post is taunting me.
Shows up around 11- 11:30 pm every other night when I check in on my game before I go to bed. I still don't want to be the creep walking around my neighborhood late at night.

JustDep

Forever Awkward