Pop Vinyls

Anyone else collect them? Had a few for a couple years then my collection really started taking off this past summer, and I got Angie into collecting as well. I'm currently at 82 Pop Vinyls, Angie is currently at 38 Pop Vinyls so once we move into together, the collection's gonna get crazy lol. My collection is a bit all over the place in terms of lines but I'm starting to focus a bit more, mainly Star Wars, Marvel (particularly Avengers and Spiderman), and Disney, but I also have Harry Potter, Video Games, and random TV shows. If anyone has any questions or anything let me know :) Here's a few pictures of my collection, Angie's collection and some of my favorite Pops:

My favorite pops:

Last edited by a moderator:
I collect these too :) I have most of the Disney ones and all of the Harley Quinn and Joker ones and all of the World of Warcraft and Warcraft movie ones! Also all the dead pool ones and even some other random ones lol I even have an exclusive "disappearing" Cheshire Cat that is clear at the bottom and a glow in the dark Gir :)

I collect the Fallout video game pops...
My hubs and I are extreme gamers and did our son's room theme as one of our favorite video games....Fallout!

We don't have them all yet, but we're getting there.

joetheman

I only collect the Harry Potter Pop Vinyls... I am about 4-5 away from completing the collection. (Minus the Hogwarts Express Characters - not sure if I really want / need them)

And here I thought I had a lot with 4 Pops XD I have Super Saiyan Goku (Glow-in-the-dark), Kid Goku, Impossibear (Bravest Warriors), and Baby Groot.

And here I thought I had a lot with 4 Pops XD I have Super Saiyan Goku (Glow-in-the-dark), Kid Goku, Impossibear (Bravest Warriors), and Baby Groot.
Omg I still need baby Groot </3 but I just got a box set for an early Christmas present that has stitch, angel, and scrump! And my bff is getting me a Niffler one from Fantastic Beasts :hearts:

Omg I still need baby Groot </3 but I just got a box set for an early Christmas present that has stitch, angel, and scrump! And my bff is getting me a Niffler one from Fantastic Beasts :hearts:
aw so cute c:

I collect these too :) I have most of the Disney ones and all of the Harley Quinn and Joker ones and all of the World of Warcraft and Warcraft movie ones! Also all the dead pool ones and even some other random ones lol I even have an exclusive "disappearing" Cheshire Cat that is clear at the bottom and a glow in the dark Gir :)
I definitely wanna get the WoW ones, I didn't play WoW too much but I played it for a while and I play Hearthstone from time to time so I'm familiar with most of the characters.

I collect the Fallout video game pops...
My hubs and I are extreme gamers and did our son's room theme as one of our favorite video games....Fallout!

We don't have them all yet, but we're getting there.
I love the Fallout pops although i don't have any, they're coming out with a Liberty Prime pop in a few months!

I only collect the Harry Potter Pop Vinyls... I am about 4-5 away from completing the collection. (Minus the Hogwarts Express Characters - not sure if I really want / need them)
Yeah they're a bit pricey and take up a lot of space but they're pretty nice.

I have Baby Groot too! Two actually, the regular version and the Christmas version lol.

@arvinarvin @Angie Did you get your Disney Treasure boxes in today? I love it! And they threw in the surprise mini pop (dont wanna say who if you haven't gotten yours or haven't opened it)
I ended up not getting this month (and I don't think I'm gonna get June either since I'm not that interested in that month's featured pop either) so I could go to Star Wars Celebration this past weekend, spent close to $250 on convention exclusives there + the ticket :o . Angie got hers though :)

@arvinarvin @Angie Did you get your Disney Treasure boxes in today? I love it! And they threw in the surprise mini pop (dont wanna say who if you haven't gotten yours or haven't opened it)
I did! I got mine on Saturday :rose: I love the mini pop! And I also like how they threw in the extra sticker with the month's theme. I planned on keeping the box anyways to display but I might put something together with all the stickers and patches we get this year :rose:

I ended up not getting this month (and I don't think I'm gonna get June either since I'm not that interested in that month's featured pop either) so I could go to Star Wars Celebration this past weekend, spent close to $250 on convention exclusives there + the ticket :o . Angie got hers though :)
Yeah my friend went to the star wars convention and sent me like 500 pictures lol[DOUBLEPOST=1492458846][/DOUBLEPOST]
I did! I got mine on Saturday :rose: I love the mini pop! And I also like how they threw in the extra sticker with the month's theme. I planned on keeping the box anyways to display but I might put something together with all the stickers and patches we get this year :rose:
I was gonna do a whole statement for each month and keep the box as a stand for the stuff somehow. Havent worked it out yet lol

I collect them as well! I mainly have Beauty and the Beast pops, a few Gudetama, and some other different ones. I hope I can complete the animated BATB set and Live Action set as well!