Post a Picture of Yourself. Again

Chasm

Last night, I went to the Magic of Christmas starring the Young Americans. I LOVED this last year and I would like to share some pictures with me with some of the cast members (of 220 of them, I met 6), plus one from last year: @Adalia

Here's a picture from last year. This very nice guy on the left was in the show. His name was Dylan and he was from Nebraska

@awko-taco , this is the picture you liked. This is one of the boys who was in the show. His name was Max and he was from Michigan

Here's another boy who was in the show. His name was Ryan and he was from Nebraska

My goal was to take a pic with at least one girl which did happen, thankfully. On the left is Kaylon from Louisiana (one of the new people) and on the right is Ashley, from Canada. Of the 220 kids, 2 were from New Zealand, about a dozen were from Japan, one was from Ireland, four were from Canada, one from Australia, three from Scotland, one from England, and one from Australia.

Here's the last two. I'm so bad, I forgot to ask for their names

The kid in the second pic tho..............

Hello the last time I posted on this thread was 2017. I still look the same.

Here I am celebrating my 25th birthday at Victoria and Albert's last July. There was a slight delay in the fireworks... and a slight delay in one of our courses... so we got to go out and enjoy the fireworks from across the water :)
The more blurry = the more fun you were having

q0cE7WH - Imgur.jpg

Here is me and my fiance after he proposed at the bottom of the most beautiful mountain in the United States. I love him.

SEV0R1r - Imgur.jpg
Here is my fiance playing VMK when we first moved into our house... our kitchen was ugly so I had to edit out some stuff and our trash can. Please ignore his double chin thank you.
iHl1jdF - Imgur.jpg

It has been quite a minute since I've showed my face to y'all.
92282475_238344650697192_4448728233298362368_o.jpg