Post Anything Driving-Related Here!

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028
Greetings all!

Do you have a story of a bad driver you encountered? Or, better yet, a video? Post it below! Or, for that matter, anything else you can think of that's driving-related. Let's have a thread in which we can discuss road safety and vent because of those who make that harder and harder to achieve. If you can include your region in the world, that's even better (since driving laws can vary).

Below I captured someone getting pulled over while driving in Las Vegas two Decembers ago. They were behind me, and used the slip road to undertake me (no, they weren't joining the motorway). That sure was a moment for me. What are yours?

Last edited:

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028

Big accident in my town just a few hours ago. This is video showing how major the emergency response was. Three emergency vehicles in the span of about a minute!

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028
Here's a short clip from yesterday. I arrived at a red light. Soon after, it began flashing red in all directions, meaning it was now an all-way stop. But I didn't remember who arrived first. Look closely and it appears the lights corrected themselves before I even cleared the intersection.

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028
https://vlare.tv/v/Mt3eXAdl

I failed to make enough effort searching around the left A-pillar of my car. This failure on my part resulted in this. Please remember to ensure that you have confirmed your pillars have not blocked sight of any other road users. I am sorry to the driver I affected by this error. I will be cognisant of this in future.