Fixed Post Here If You Can't Place Pins In Your Lanyard

QA_Rufus

@Amy @QA_Rufus @HOST_Nala It has been almost a month and have had no response? I have posted on here and have done several CFH in game. I would love a response or an update just so we know we are being recognized about this. Thanks for everything just would love an update if this would be fixed soon.
I'm sorry I've been out of the country for 2 weeks and am just now getting back. I thought we had pushed an update to fix this. I'll mention that users are still having trouble and I'll get you an update. Thank you for staying patient!

Ken

will work for trades
I'm sorry I've been out of the country for 2 weeks and am just now getting back. I thought we had pushed an update to fix this. I'll mention that users are still having trouble and I'll get you an update. Thank you for staying patient!
I've said already but I cant use the middle or bottom row on my lanyard

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
I've passed your current pin issue to our staff team. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

-Kida

Dr_Phil

Probably crying
Okay I'm getting upsettio about this issue. I've been around for 2+ months and i haven't been able to equip a full set of pins yet. HELP ME OUT PLZ.

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Hi guys.
We haven't forgotten about this, just haven't gotten around to pushing a fix for this yet .

This is still on the to-do list.

-Kida

QA_Rufus

All in all I think this has been fixed. I'm closing this thread and unpinning it for now. This may come back if this begins to happen again.