PPR-AWR Ride Timeout Room Boot Adjustment

Thorn

Make it Green
I agree. No one should hold still for more than 10 seconds in a Dark Ride. They're on a ride. They ahouldn't stop at all. Boot ASAP.

Jasmine

Seriously, something has to be done about these jams. The Alice ride has been stuck for about 20 minutes - not even kidding - because the person who is stuck is purposely not moving!! It's ridiculous.

Seriously, something has to be done about these jams. The Alice ride has been stuck for about 20 minutes - not even kidding - because the person who is stuck is purposely not moving!! It's ridiculous.
*seethes with rage*
Bonnie...
Demanding credits because she KNEW staff wouldn't fix it? Despicable.
Yes, it was stuck for a good long while! Or maybe just the fix to why it's stopping could be fixed because to me it feels as if the ALR one gets stuck much more often the the PPR one but even just a bug fix could provide the solution that staff wouldn't need to have to say to not report it as well as when we do ride-a-thons. During Christmas I felt the jams weren't bad, but this past month it happened constantly during the event! I'm sure it would be a huge weight off the chest of many people.

Jasmine

Yes, it was stuck for a good long while! Or maybe just the fix to why it's stopping could be fixed because to me it feels as if the ALR one gets stuck much more often the the PPR one but even just a bug fix could provide the solution that staff wouldn't need to have to say to not report it as well as when we do ride-a-thons. During Christmas I felt the jams weren't bad, but this past month it happened constantly during the event! I'm sure it would be a huge weight off the chest of many people.
It only seems to get stuck when there's a lot of lag or a lot of people riding. So I'm not sure if it could be fixed. It's been this way since they were released last year. :/

asyuna

this rule should apply for everytime Indiana Jones at Disneyland gets stuck just sayin.
there needs to be a real boot button.

aliceblue

Not sure they could do this without affecting all guest rooms as well, which would cause other problems.

If they could do just the Fantasyland ride rooms, maybe.

But personally, if I'm stuck on a ride and it doesn't continue in a minute or so, I don't find it a big deal to just start over in the other ride.

Jasmine

Cat

She wouldn't leave and told people she'd only get out of the way for credits.
I feel like there was a report option for people who stood in the way of passageways or on the hidden items for quests so people couldn't get them... Does anyone else remember that or is that just me?
I feel like I might've mistakenly got perma banned once because I did it without realizing it. (They never gave me a reason why I got banned, I never even talked in game so it honestly made no sense at all /: ...)