Question(s) about Born In Park Badge Previous Park Visit?

TinkPeriwinkle

I was unaware of this available badge when I took my family to DLR in November 2018. Living over 1,500 miles away, I don't know that I'll be visiting the park again anytime soon. Can I submit a picture, and a picture of our event calendars that we collected and still get a badge? I've been a member of MyVMK since beginning of 2015.

Last edited:

magellyn

Hi, Tink! You can have a proxy go to the parks for you to take a picture with your avatar! I don't think they award the badge retroactively, but if another user goes to one of the parks, they can take I think five pictures for themselves/other users, as long as there is no monetary exchange.

TinkPeriwinkle

Hi, Tink! You can have a proxy go to the parks for you to take a picture with your avatar! I don't think they award the badge retroactively, but if another user goes to one of the parks, they can take I think five pictures for themselves/other users, as long as there is no monetary exchange.
:( Bummer ... I don't know anyone that lives in that vicinity. Thank you for your reply!