Princess Minnie giveaway

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
Well hello there :P
As some of you know, I took a little break from the game and my little sister has been controlling my account from time to time. She has given most of the rares away, but I still have a few left thank goodness.
It's been busy but hopefully I can play some times every week to visit! :yay:

I will be giving away a

Soooooooo lets get started! :D

Forum name:
In-game name:
& a wish for this month (in game or real life):

(if you have a friend in game wishing to enter, but they do not have a forum, you are free to enter them also:)
Friends in-game name:

*OH! but please, if you already have a pink princess minnie or you can easily trade for one, I would appreciate it if you give some more of the players who don't have much, get more chances of winning. BUT if you really want another minnie, I won't stop you from entering since this is for everyone :angel: Goodluck :halcyon:

I HAVE PM'ED THE WINNER OF THIS RAFFLE. THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING ^_^
BE ON A LOOK OUT FOR MORE GIVE AWAYS! THANKS YOU MUCH, KEEP YOU HEADS UP! LOVE ALL :love:
SHE/HE WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT ANONYMOUS :)

Last edited:

MissCutieG

not a junior member
Forum name: MissCutieG
In-game name: MissCutieG
& Wish upon your fairy-godmother: princess minnie hat, obviously ;), and that my brother makes his soccer team today :) go [MENTION=1620]Chris[/MENTION]! and that the hat goes to someone who deserves it!

i wish i may i wish i might, have the wish i wish tonight

good luck everyone :)

Forum name: Whoosh
In-game name: Whoosh

My Wish: To see/hear everyone on myvmk to at least have 1 wish granted by the end of the month :)

Last edited:

Kinglaser

Ingame name: Kinglaser
Forum Name: Kinglaser

Thank you for doing this :D

Jasmine

Forum name: Jasmine
In-game name: Jasmine
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): One word: graduation.

Thanks! :)

LukeAndTheSpades

livin la dolce vita
Forum Name: LukeAndTheSpades
In-game Name: LukeAndTheSpades
Wish for this month: That I'll get a Dream Shirt this month, and that i do well enough on my AP exam friday for college credit

Forum Name: Court1414
In-game Name: -wonderland-
A wish for this month (in game or real life): I have two wishes! One-Princess Minnie<3 And two- For graduation to come already; I'm so anxious for it! :D

Thank you for doing this! :)

MamaNutty

Forum Name: MamaNutty
IGN: MamaNutty

Wish for this month: Get ahold of Dream Room Pin for my daughter who has been making a Mama proud!
If I win this.. I wish to gift it to my daughter.
Ty Jayy!

KMystikroots

A demon who vaguely sauntered downwards
Forum name: KMystik
In-game name: Cali
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): Everyone to have some amount of fun and try to find a way to enjoy this month.

(Don't enter me for hat :) Just submitting dream.)

karsella

formerly electrified;;

you're a sweetheart; thanks for doing this. :aww:

Forum name: electrified
In-game name: karsella
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): hmm.. i suppose to have gotten a good score on my history final ('cause i studied and studied and studied)

QueenB

forum name: QueenB
in-game name: QueenB
& a wish for this month (in game or real life) for everyone to have their wishes granted this month, and for my little sister to have an awesome graduation.

Forum name: LionJonathan
In-game name: LionJonathan
& a wish for this month(in game or real life): I have three wishs! One a Princess Minnie, Stitch hat and dream shirt!

WaffWaff

Forum name: WaffWaff
In-game name: ExtremeWaffles
A wish... I hope I pass my finals next week o_o

Thanks for doin this JAYY <3 C:

Forum name: Leilani
In-game name: leilani
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): hmm tbh, i really want to go to WDW :D

This is so kind of you! Thank you <3

Sophia

Forum name: GreatSophia

In-game name: GreatSophia

Wish for this month (in game or real life): To be honest, my only wish for the game has always been getting Princess Minnie. I joined in February so I didn't have a chance to get it and I've tried numerous times trying to trade for it with no luck. Thank you so much for doing this! You don't know how much it means to me to actually have a chance at getting my dream hat! Good luck everyone!