Princess Minnie giveaway

Forum name: Authentic
In-game name: Authentic
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): I wish I can somehow get money to pay my college application fees, preferably without robbing a bank.

Forum name: dudegrumpydude
In game name: dudegrumpydude
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): hmm, I am very content with what I have. Miss you Jayy!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Forum name: taiflower
In-game name: taiflower
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): 1. I wish is that my family can afford to pay for my sister to go to nationals for volleyball because I know that that is one of her dreams. 2. True love is always gonna be a wish for me. LOL

Forum name: ExtremeGreenLight
In-game name: ExtremeGreenLight
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): The simple wish to live happily and never to lose sight of what is really important. A wish directed toward myself, and others, as well.

Thank you for doing this <3

mikeys

Wins cute or boot irl
Whoah this is really nice of you!

Forum name: mikeys
In game name: MikeyS
& a wish for this month: Start of my internship goes well

Evehist

Sometimes I art.
Forum name: Evehist
In-game name: Evehist
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): To get through finals just long enough to see Maleficent at the movies May 30th, those cheekbones call to me :3

Forum: Swiss
In game: Swiss
Wish: To end this semester with a decent GPA after my ridiculous procrastination. :)

Fruits

Forum name: Fruits
In-game name: Fruits
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): I wish to win this minnie hat to give away as a prize in my spinner game :)

ClarityG

Forum: ClarityG
Game: Clarity

Wish: To pull a Donald Sorcerer Dream pin from the stone. I love Donald Duck and want to wear as many different Donald pins as I can get - all I have right now are the fall leaves and ornament ones.

Forum Name: HiddenSecrets
In-Game Name: Meggy
Wish for this month: that the 2 boys from my graduating class that went missing this weekend get found and brought home safely.

CandyCane

♥Dream Big♥
Forum Name: CandyCane
In-Game Name: CandyCane

& a wish for this month (in game or real life): Getting dream clothing and room.

MagicFireball

Juice, or Mineral Water?
Forum name: MagicFireball
In-game name: MagicFireball
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): Dream Shirt and Ears, rarest clothing in the game/ Getting a 5 on my AP tests.

Klamath

wants to go to france
Forum name: Klamath
In-game name: Klamath
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): I wish to make the Chancellor's List :) and for my brother to score well on the SAT!!!

Stargazing

I'm going to enter for my friend rather than myself. She's new to the game so I would love for her to have something :)

IGN: Fuzzy
Forum name: Well she's not on the forums yet I don't think...
Wish: I wish that the little girl that I mentor will continue to overcome her shyness and that I may impact her life in a positive way. I know she's impacted mine <3

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
At this time, I will stop all other entries.

Omg so sorry! I didn't know there were over 100 submissions xD

I will announce winner tomorrow morning ^_^