Prizes from Host Event?

Finch

Hi guys! I'm sorry if this question has already been asked/answered, but does anyone know what happened with the prizes from the host event? Both the winning prize and the losing prize are blank in my inventory (in the pins section) and I'm kinda bummed because I've honestly never won a host event before. I hope they will turn into something! Does anyone know anything about this?

Hi guys! I'm sorry if this question has already been asked/answered, but does anyone know what happened with the prizes from the host event? Both the winning prize and the losing prize are blank in my inventory (in the pins section) and I'm kinda bummed because I've honestly never won a host event before. I hope they will turn into something! Does anyone know anything about this?
Staff sent out a message the other day saying the items are blank for now, it appears they have done that on purpose or they are still working on the prize, but it will eventually turn into something!

Finch

Staff sent out a message the other day saying the items are blank for now, it appears they have done that on purpose or they are still working on the prize, but it will eventually turn into something!
I definitely missed that message! Thank you so much for letting me know!!