prom?

My sisters are on the sides, I'm in the mint, and my uncle :3

me :3
Sorry for the arrows in the first picture XD I got it from my facebook XD

My sisters are on the sides, I'm in the mint, and my uncle :3

me :3
Sorry for the arrows in the first picture XD I got it from my facebook XD
awww y'all are gorgeous <3

I already posted this somewhere else, but this was me and two of my friends before prom.

if shaking my head was audible, you'd definitely hear if from there.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
sooo who all is going to prom this year -for those in high school-, or who went to prom while in high school?

share pictures, stories, etc below <3

*my dress*
very pretty! it looks like a galaxy (:

... unfortunately, i never went to prom. i did home school/online school all my life & didn't get the opportunity to go.
there was a group for kids who did school at home to go to prom & my friend used to go. they always forgot to tell me when it was! ): my sister went one year though, i think she had fun.

very pretty! it looks like a galaxy (:

... unfortunately, i never went to prom. i did home school/online school all my life & didn't get the opportunity to go.
there was a group for kids who did school at home to go to prom & my friend used to go. they always forgot to tell me when it was! ): my sister went one year though, i think she had fun.
i'm online schooled too! my school actually has their own prom though, which is nice.
sorry you didn't get to go though ):

Alamar

I went into the photobooth of my prom 16 times to make my ticket worth it lol. I don't really dance so everytime a friend was taking a break I'd drag her in to take photos.