Public Rooms Popularity Bar

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this recently but I remember on one of the old homepages, there was a bar on the side that listed the most popular public rooms at that time and how many people were in them. I used to use this all the time to crash other people's public room fun. I think this would also encourage people in public rooms more bc currently there are so many with not many people hanging out in them so people do not know when/where it may spontaneously be poppin'. Also I think this would be a great re-addition for new players that get a little confused when the start playing not really sure where to go. I think a bar for the most popular public rooms AND guest rooms re-introduced on the homepage is a fabulous idea to consider (:

I also wish for the bar to search player profiles could be re-introduced too (:

:hat:

I like the idea but I can imagine it only being Fantasyland Courtyard and POTC lol

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I support this. It would be very helpful, but also especially with the mini game lobbies because throughout the day it can be difficult to find people to play with and having a popularity bar would help with that. But I do also miss the player search bar too, and it should make a come back.