Quest Extravaganza!

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
WOO! Hiya everybody! I have some epic news! I am releasing 2 exciting quests this month! One quest I have had open before and the other is an ALL NEW quest! My Quests will be open off and on all month so feel free to stop on by and do them when you are online! Keep an eye on this thread for announcements on when I plan to open my quest rooms. I am going post on the thread when I do so. Are you all ready for some fun!? I certainly am! :pickme:

Please Note: If you need help with one my quests feel free to ask! I love to give hints for players if they happen to get stuck!

Cosmic Space Adventure (Quest):
The CSA (Cosmic Space Agency) is in need of your help to solve a certain galactic mystery! Will you be the one to solve it?!

Sounds of VMK (Quest):
Based on the many different sounds throughout VMK, this quest will test your memory and knowledge of them, as you are taken on a spectacular journey through the public rooms. Can you pass the test?!

(Bumps are appreciated and welcome)

I will try them when I have time :D

waterfallglow

:megaphone:Ok everybody! I have decided to schedule the "Grand Opening" of my quests on... August 2'nd at 3:00 PM CST (tomorrow)! If all goes as planned I will see you all then! Looking forward it! YAY!

waterfallglow

:megaphone:My 2 quest rooms are now OFFICIALLY open! Feel free to come on by and do them now! I hope you all enjoy my quests and the Grand Opening! The quest rooms will be open for most of the day! Also, feel free to let me know what you think of them in the comments! Happy Questing! WOO!

waterfallglow

:megaphone:Thank you all for making yesterday an amazing Grand Opening for my quests! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did! Also, I will be opening my quests up again most likely this coming Monday. I will be busy most of the weekend so won't have much time. I would rather open up the quest rooms for a longer time during the day than short moments here and there. Monday would be a good time to allow that most likely. If my schedule changes I will let you all know! For those that have done my quests already please make sure to comment your feedback on them here in the comments. Happy Questing!

Nicoleasaurus

Princess Nicole
I loved your quests! I needed a bit of help on both (more on the sound quest_ but you were extremely helpful & didn't seem to mind my continuously needing help! Looking forward to future quests from you!:)

These quests were both awesome!

Definitely do the sound one if you haven't yet. It's a tough one, but loads of fun! (It also shows how much you play if you know exactly where to go to hear that sound every time :giggle: )

waterfallglow

:megaphone:YAY! Happy Monday! Did you all have a wonderful weekend!? I know I certainly had a blessed weekend myself! Anyway, I would like to announce that I plan to open my 2 quests again today (August 8'th) at 3 PM CST this afternoon! If everything works out as planned I intend to keep the quest rooms open the rest of the day so players can come and go as needed. This also means that my quest rooms will be open during the host event tonight for those wondering. Looking forward to seeing everybody there that are able to come and if something changes I will let you all know! See you all then! WOO!

waterfallglow

:megaphone:Happy Tuesday! First I want to apologize to some of the players that may have tried to do my quest yesterday when I tried to have my quest rooms open. I kept getting distracted by watching the Summer Olympics on TV yesterday and kept getting booted out of my quest rooms from in activity. So if you tried to do my quests yesterday and couldn't cause the room was not open the entire time that is why. Again, so sorry about that and it won't happen again. Secondly, I just opened my quest rooms a moment ago and am going to try to have them open for the rest of the day! So, if you are online today (August 9'th) and are looking for something to do... feel free to stop on in for some quest fun! See you there! -hugs hugs-