Quest Extravaganza!

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
:megaphone:I am giving a heads up to those who still have not done the Cosmic Space Adventure (Quest) and want to do it. The last current prize of this particular quest is about to be won. Not to worry.. I will restock it with more prizes as soon as it is won but may need about 10-15 minutes to restock! As soon as it is re-filled with prizes I will open it right back up! In the meantime, the Sounds of VMK (Quest) still has quite a bit of prize spots left to be won so feel free to work on that quest while you wait.

Side Reminder: For those that don't know, both of my quests are NOT timed. If you complete either of the quests you will win a prize :)

UPDATE: The kiosk for the quest is now restocked with more prizes! Thank you all for your patience.

Last edited:

waterfallglow

:megaphone:Hi everybody! I'm opening quest rooms up for the rest of the evening tonight (August 10th). If you are online feel free to stop in! YAY!!!!!

waterfallglow

:megaphone:Happy Thursday! I am planning to open my quests this evening (August 11'th) at 5 PM CST! If all goes as planned I will see you all tonight! Happy Questing!

EDIT: I am rescheduling me opening up my quest rooms to 8:00 PM CST tonight (August 11'th). Sorry for the delay and any inconvenience this may cause.

Last edited:

waterfallglow

:megaphone:Happy Sunday! My quest rooms are now officially open for the rest of the evening. Would love to see you stop by and try them out if you haven't already! If you have done my quests already... you are also welcome to stop in as well and say hi. Also, be sure to share your thoughts of my quests here in the comments.

waterfallglow

:megaphone:Monday is here! If you are one of those that hate Mondays I got something to cheer you up! I just opened my quest rooms and plan to have them open ALL day today! If you have some free time come join in and try out my quests! For those that have done them already you are welcome to come by too and just hang out! I always enjoy the company and chatting with people.

waterfallglow

:megaphone:Quest rooms are open for a little bit today (August 17'th). Would love to see you come by and check out my quests. Remember.. they are not timed quests so take your time and have fun! If you complete the quests you will get a prize.

Pacific

:megaphone:Quest rooms are open for a little bit today (August 17'th). Would love to see you come by and check out my quests. Remember.. they are not timed quests so take your time and have fun! If you complete the quests you will get a prize.
Awesome! I have a day off today and haven't played the game in a while, I'm totally going to hop on and check it out!

waterfallglow

Awesome! I have a day off today and haven't played the game in a while, I'm totally going to hop on and check it out!
YAY! Looking forward to see you! If you get stuck I do offer hints.

UPDATE #1 : Closing down my quest rooms temporarily until later tonight. I have some errands to do but will open things back up tonight. No exact time but will announce on here when I open things up.

UPDATE #2: Opening them up now again for the rest of the evening! Come on by, I would love to have you. :)

Last edited:

waterfallglow

:megaphone:Happy Sunday! Sorry I have not been able to open things up the past few days.. I have been busy with things in real. I have good news though! My quest rooms are now open again for the rest of the afternoon and I will hopefully keep them open into the evening as well, depending on how my evening goes. See you soon! WOO!

waterfallglow

:megaphone: Hi everybody! Sorry again for not having my quest rooms open much lately. I have been still pretty busy in real life. I am opening my quest rooms again for the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon for those interested! See you there!

waterfallglow

:megaphone:Ok everybody! Sadly, since this is the last day of the month, this will be the last day I will have my quest rooms open for a bit. If you have not done or finished them yet today is the time to do so! I do plan to have my quest rooms open again in the future though so keep an eye out! When that happens I also plan to release an ALL NEW quest along with my 2 current quests. The new quest will be another "adventure" quest just like my space one but it will have an exciting new theme! YAY! Anyway, I want to thank all who came out and did my quests this month! I had so much fun watching you all enjoy them! I will be looking forward to when I am going to release my quest rooms again along with the new quest i have in the works! Happy questing and thanks again! -hugs hugs-