Not yet fixed Quest Kiosks Are Glitched!!

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I am going to go ahead and make a thread about this. Sorry if I overlooked somebody already making a thread in relation to it. There were no posts that I could see about it yet. I also apologize if it's not okay to post about the entire brokenness of the Quest Kiosk but I don't remember for sure if it was broken with multiple bugs or just one bug. I know we are supposed to only post one bug per thread. If I remember correctly though, one bug I am pretty sure of was the Quest Kiosk sometimes stole credits and items. For example, when you put prizes into it but wanted to take them out of the Quest Kiosk.. they disappeared into some cyberspace place.

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
We may have something in store for you... XD
@QA_Rufus I'm sorry but can you provide any more information other than a vague hint? We had another vague comment from @HOST_Nala almost four months ago regarding quest kiosks (From this thread), I don't mean to come off as rude, but it would be nice to have any actual details on when this is actually planned on being fixed, or what the progress of it is, instead of forever hinting that it's right around the corner.

Amy

Head Administrator
@QA_Rufus I'm sorry but can you provide any more information other than a vague hint? We had another vague comment from @HOST_Nala almost four months ago regarding quest kiosks (From this thread), I don't mean to come off as rude, but it would be nice to have any actual details on when this is actually planned on being fixed, or what the progress of it is, instead of forever hinting that it's right around the corner.
honestly, the whole thing has to be recreated for the new client because it never was, it's not broken it's just literally not there. Staff do them in a different way outside the game. I'm really busy right now, so I wouldn't expect anything any time soon. Other staff might have thought it was coming because I've talked about doing it a few times, and fixed some other quest related things along the same time for the staff quests. Sorry to disappoint but I wouldn't expect anything with them for at least a few months.

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
honestly, the whole thing has to be recreated for the new client because it never was, it's not broken it's just literally not there. Staff do them in a different way outside the game. I'm really busy right now, so I wouldn't expect anything any time soon. Other staff might have thought it was coming because I've talked about doing it a few times, and fixed some other quest related things along the same time for the staff quests. Sorry to disappoint but I wouldn't expect anything with them for at least a few months.
Thank you for the update Amy!