Question(s) about Born In Park Badge Question about the badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoop! I'm going to Disney in a few days. Just to be clear since I haven't been to Disney in a while, there is somewhere I can take the picture inside of the park with the time/date showing and a major ride? Or am I taking two separate pictures in front of the date/time and one in front of a ride? Sorry, it's been a while :)

Whoop! I'm going to Disney in a few days. Just to be clear since I haven't been to Disney in a while, there is somewhere I can take the picture inside of the park with the time/date showing and a major ride? Or am I taking two separate pictures in front of the date/time and one in front of a ride? Sorry, it's been a while :)
All three have to be in the same photo. (Your avatar, the date, and the ride.) You can pick up a little paper "Times Guide" at the front of each park near the maps that will have the date on it.

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
@Absolem ok i understand, but just fyi, answering a post questioning why a rule can't be changed to be more inclusive with "per the rules" doesn't really help anyone.
There's no reason to change the rules. Your photo being in the park is not your game avatar printed out. And it's already there, meaning you're not visiting now. This started on the 1st, not last week or last year. The same rules apply to everyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.