Question for Staff

Players: Should ONE clone be allowed to ride SITS while using main account for something else?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
Just out of curiosity, I was reading the new (as of my recent return to the game) clone policy and I was wondering if staff would mind making one thing crystal clear for me and others. Is having one and only one clone on the fantasyland rides whilst playing mini-games, chatting with friends, participating in trades and trade/auction rooms, etc on the main account considered a violation?

*Update: Haha, just reread this and it kind of sounds like my leave may have been due to a ban because of the way I phrased this. :D It was NOT. I am a good noodle, I promise. *

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, I was reading the new (as of my recent return to the game) clone policy and I was wondering if staff would mind making one thing crystal clear for me and others. Is having one and only one clone on the fantasyland rides whilst playing mini-games, chatting with friends, participating in trades and trade/auction rooms, etc. considered a violation?
yes unfortunately it's a violation. they consider it as a "gain" if you are playing mini games or in line for host events while your main is on the ride. chatting and trading i dont think violates it.

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
Thank you, @Rosey!

Of course this should be abided if it's in place. However, if everyone is allowed a single clone to strictly ride rides while the main does other things, I can't help but to look at this as perfectly fair. Just because someone chooses not to use a clone for that purpose and that purpose alone (apart from other non-advantageous uses), that doesn't mean those that would use it for this reason would have an unfair advantage, if you guys catch my drift.

Last edited:
So we have had this discussion before with the clone policy, i'd link it to ya but it may have been on discord. Everyone is allowed to use a clone while your main is doing non-profitable things (excluding trading). Profitable things include playing mini-games where you earn credits, sitting in a queue (you can do this only on your main), or playing host events.
For example,
Allowed: im sitting in a trade room and my clone is riding a ride
Not allowed: my main and my clone are both riding the rides while we are both waiting in a queue for host event. And any variation of this.