Questions that keep us up at night...

VMK_Rapunzel

Alright so we were having a really intriguing discussion during the Club 33 party today so I wanted to open up a thread for... Questions that keep us up at night.

A few that came up at the party:
1. If you're underwater do you have to blink? Or is it just your body's auto-response because it's so used to it?
2. In Bikini Bottom, wouldn't all of the food be wet? And their beds, too? And clothes? Do they enjoy sleeping in a soggy bed?
3. If Goofy is a dog, why doesn't he bark like Pluto or walk on 4 legs?

Add your own below! Discuss theories!

1. If i die in my sleep, will I know?
2. How many times have I been in a strangers dream?
3. What if none of this is real?
4. If we aren't alone in the universe, where are the others?

Is floss biodegradable?

This probably doesn't seem daunting to anyone else but I'm a huge environmentalist and my dad is a dentist so I'm also very keen with flossing, so it HAUNTS ME.

Have to protect teeth and gums so I don't disappoint my dad.

Have to protect environment so I don't disappoint myself.

*brain implodes*

How different would the Harry Potter books have been if Rowling put Hermione with Fred? Would he still be alive? Would the annoying Ron Weasley have kicked the bucket? (please)

Is Captain Cold even really dead if he caused the oculus to explode and send time through a period of darkness that can't be tracked? Could he simply be stuck in the time stream waiting to be rescued by his team or his boyfriend Barry Allen? If you *die* in the oculus, are you even actually dead or are you in limbo?

If Supergirl had been started on the CW originally, would she be in the Arrowverse or would they still have the multi-verse in the show?

HOW DOES DEAN *REALLY* FEEL ABOUT CAS?

Was the Office all an elaborate hoax made to look like a documentary about a humble paper company (in the show's universe, of course) or was it a TV network's big attempt at making a mock-umentary debut? Was it scripted (again, in the universe) or not?

VMK_Rapunzel

2. How many times have I been in a strangers dream?
4. If we aren't alone in the universe, where are the others?
These two definitely keep me up at night LOL Something that was interesting that I just learned (bit of an astronomy nerd here) is that if there's aliens out there looking at us from outside of the galaxy - they'd be seeing the dinosaurs. I guess it's something with the way light travels through space. <-- Or I'm off my rocker and misunderstood LOL either way. These are good ones.

What if we are all actually avatars in a video game being controlled by other beings for their amusement?
What if... they called it... MyVMK...?

How different would the Harry Potter books have been if Rowling put Hermione with Fred? Would he still be alive? Would the annoying Ron Weasley have kicked the bucket? (please)
Was the Office all an elaborate hoax made to look like a documentary about a humble paper company (in the show's universe, of course) or was it a TV network's big attempt at making a mock-umentary debut? Was it scripted (again, in the universe) or not?
These two messed me up.