Quick Update on SITS/Chest Prizes for August

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyVMK Staff

MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
Hi everyone,
We wanted to update you all on the SITS pins as well as the POTC chest prizes. It seems we had a bit too much fun at the beach last month and are running a little behind in updating them.

Hold tight, and we'll update you when they're switched over. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Anyone have any guesses on this month's theme before we officially release it?

bizarrekitties

Usually found in a trade room or PotC game lobby
When I saw "The Black Cauldron" on our event calendar, I got so freaking excited. Anything that is related to the old Disney movie, The Black Cauldron, I will be happy with! :cloud9:

effy

I hope it's not "Descendants" (someone was talking about this in-game). It would be great to have one for the DL Classic Attractions that just re-opened at Disneyland.
i'd prob just excuse myself forever[DOUBLEPOST=1501685463][/DOUBLEPOST]is it only going to be pm events again because it seems like it's only convenient to a group of people

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
Hi everyone,
We wanted to update you all on the SITS pins as well as the POTC chest prizes. It seems we had a bit too much fun at the beach last month and are running a little behind in updating them.

Hold tight, and we'll update you when they're switched over. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Anyone have any guesses on this month's theme before we officially release it?

So any update? Month is about 1/3 of the way over. I've been saving my keys for the chests but some of them are expiring. Any estimate on when we might get new prizes (if they're coming?)

Status
Not open for further replies.