Quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that sometime in the future when more is added, you will come back and start again! I hope that you had a good time playing and reliving the magic, goodbye Baseball ):

Im sad to see you go! You are one of the most helpful and caring people in the game. You will be missed!

Enso

I wish you luck in your future life outside of the game and if you ever get the chance and wouldn't mind takin the time to five me some of your stuff I would appreciate it.

Aw Baseball, it was fun speaking with you and socializing with you on game. I know exactly how you feel and I have felt that way a long time but I have learned to limit my playing now and not let the little things get me down. Don't leave entirely but maybe, just limit yourself. Come back and play fireworks now and then. Sometimes that can be a great way to get off everyday stress. If now--I hope you all the happiness in the world. ;(

Ranch

all good bro... we all have our virtual breakdowns.. takes longer from some than others.. but it happens to the best of us..

I'm in it till it ends, or as long as I can last.. whichever comes first.

If times reaches that point, you are still welcomed to join in on a build.. I know you're not the type who'd tear stuff down in moments like these.

Wishing you clarity dude.

We'll see you again, if they ever release POTC. Its a shame this is what is happening to all my pirate friends. That's how it goes though, I have been on a slow down some myself. I'll talk to you sometime soon, in the other way we talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.